-1-

*I will be adding some music at the top of each chapter. You are able to listen to it while reading. Enjoy!

𝗧𝗪: 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗳-𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺, 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗘𝗗, 𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲, 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀, swearing

• Tommy •

"WELCOME BACK TO THE STREAM BOYS! HOW ARE WE ALL?!" I say as I scan chat and open discord.

--------------------------------------------------------

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥

𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯

𝘚𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘶𝘱

𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘵

𝘕𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨

--------------------------------------------------------

I let out a shaky sigh as I close chat, not allowing me to see the rude comments.

*𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘨*

I looked down at my phone and see a text message from Wilbur.

T=Tommy W=Wilbur

----------------------------------

W: Hey, you gonna join the call?

T: Yeah, just had to do the stream intro 

W: Okay, please hurry, we're waiting for you.

-----------

"Well, today chat, were going to be playing...BEDWARS! Theres gonna be, Tubbo, Wilbur, and Phil!" I say before joining call.

"Yooo! Its little gremlin child!" Wilbur says in a joking way. "I am not a child! I am a big man!" I say while laughing. They all start laughing.

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱. (Bold is the voice in his head)

𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱. (Italic is his thoughts)

𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵.

i go back to playing bedwars with my friends. We play for about 2 hours before I hear the front door close. 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵..𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘳. "Hey guys, I gotta go it's getting a little late, bye!" "Bye chat!" I say immediately clicking *stop stream* and leaving the call.

"THOMAS, GET DOWN HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" His father yells. I quickly got up and ran downstairs. 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵, 𝘪 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴. "WHY THE FUCK AREN'T THESE DISHES CLEANED?" His father yells. "I-im sorry dad, i was streaming to get some money f-for the bills." I said trying my hardest not to stutter. "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT STUTTERING, STOP BEING SO FUCKING WEAK AND CALL ME SIR!" his father yells.

𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗸.

𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗸.

𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗸.

The voice kept replaying it in my head.

He pushes me back against the wall. I can smell the alcohol in his breath while he speaks, "What are you scared?" He has an evil, sickening grin on his face. "Ill give you a reason to be scared about!" He yells not as loud as the other screams. I can feel my heart racing quickly. I already know whats going to happen next.

He pushed me onto the ground harder than I expected, causing all the air to pop out of my lungs. I quickly gasp for air. I thought he was just going to kick me in the side like he always does, or punch me in the face, but this time was worse. He stomped right on my ribs. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦. "Get off the floor you pig! Go to your damn room!" He says.

He grins while walking to his room. I walk back upstairs with my hand over my ribs, go to my room and go to the bathroom that is connected to it. I then lift my shirt up and check out the mark. 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘭𝘦...

𝗝𝗲𝗲𝘇 𝗧𝗼𝗺, 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝘁. 𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗴.

𝗟𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

I see something shining in the corner of my eye. My blade. Shit why did i look at it..

Do it.

what?

You heard me. Do it

Do it.

Do it.

Do it.

DO IT TOMMY.

I grab the blade with my shaking hands. I roll up my sleeves and stare at my old healing scars and the ones from 2 days ago.

What are you waiting for.

Nothing..

1.....2......3......4...

Thats it Tommy, come on, more. MORE.

IM GOING!

7..8..9.....10..

I decide that it was enough and just stare at my arms, covered in blood. I slowly get up and rinse all of it off, stinging a little. I get some bandages and wrap my arms up. Shit..im running out, i have to get more tomorrow. I walk out of the restroom very slowly as my ribs are in pain. I put my phone on the charger and check the time and my notifications. 5 from Wil, 2 from Tubbo, and 3 from Phil. I see that the time is 11pm and decide to answer the messages tomorrow morning. I get into a comfortable position where it doesn't hurt and drift off to sleep...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(754 words)

yoo thats the end of chapter one! hope you enjoyed as it is my first story and this took like an hour and a half to write and think about just one chapter. If i dont post/write much then its just school or because i cant get on my computer. Anyways, love you guys, eat some food and drink some water! Remember that you are loved. See you next chapter!