"Aha! I knew this idiot would never say anything about his great sister-! The gall on him!" Dana said as she broke the news to Lucy who was astounded to hear that.

"Sister-!? You!?" She yelled as Dana feigned being hurt, a hand over her heart.

"Awwhh.. what does that mean? That I am too beautiful to be compared to my half-virus brother? Heh... Well I guess I can't blame you. But yeah! I am Dana Mercer. Hacker. Expert Biologist and doctor by accident. And somewhat of a thief. But for that Blackwatch and Gentek are to blame for." She said as she side sat on another table to the opposite side of her whole chemistry setup and other materials.

"No I just uh- assumed Alex was alone. He never spoke of his family... And I didn't dare to hurt him to remember." Lucy said as she scratched her head to feel that she had no stitches or bandages wrapped all over. She the thought she would be a full mummy after that whole ordeal.

"I see. Welp, Don't fear cause big Onee-san is here!" Dana joked as she proudly grinned to then looked intently to her "Now that you know who I am. Tell me, who are you miss Diclonius. I've heard that you yourself are a thing to behold." Dana told Lucy as she tugged her hair and passed her fingers across her long pink hair.

"Oh right... I... I am Lucy. You can also call me Kaede if you wished... But I always liked to be called Lucy. I come from Japan and have been with your brother for a couple of months now... He has taken care of me as well I of him. As you saw... There was a multitude of people after us for our powers. We tried our best to not get captured or followed yet somehow they always still do." Lucy said with disdain.

She wanted so badly to be now with Alex but she heard what Dana said. He was still out and who knows when he will wake up. She was worried.

"Dana. When will... Alex wake up...? Can you at least give me an estimate...?" Lucy asked as Dana looked to her features slowly fall to a state of melancholy and depression. This made Dana feel for the poor girl as she suspected something. But never... EVER... Did she expect this type of reaction.

What base has her little brother gone to?

This made her smiled as she snapped her fingers and made Lucy look at her.

"Aww. Lucy, don't be like that. My brother may be in a state that is hard for his body to fix but don't worry. I have done and will keep doing the best I can to get him healthy again. What've I have seen is that my brother's body has a strange substance mixed in with his biomass that interferes with most, if not all, viral enhancements he has. So this curtails on his healing and even worse affects the most basic things in Alex's body. So yeah I think even breathing is hard for him. For now though, I'm confident he will recover with this-" Dana said as she walked over to her chemistry set and raised the beaker that showed the yellowish liquid that had lost all the reddish tint or hue from the top part to show a pure, glowing neon yellow shine.

"This-!!! Well... I haven't named it yet... But hence I will call it RVNA!" Dana said as Lucy was amazed to see the yellow hue. That's when she recognized it from the thing Alex himself created to make the anti-soundwave headphones.

"I've seen... That hue.." Lucy said as Dana was raised a bit from her awareness.

"Really? Well I might guess from other creatures or even maybe my brother too? Anyway, this substance is a bit special as here it collects nutrients and forms unique systems that have created many of what me and Alex have fought over the years. Now I can use it too and this substance works as a anti-coagulant, breaking down that 'Whitelight' chemical from his body and cleaning him out." Dana informed as she then pointed to blood bags and other bags with strange liquid that seemed like that stuff hanging from the walls and streets whenever Havoc would attack. That nasty matter that spread if left to thrive.