"I-I wha... What is going on? Albedo aren't you supposed to be resting?"

"No?"

"But, Kaeya-"

"About that, I might have been messing with you." Kaeya intercepted.

Y/n glared at him, along with the others.

"Kaeya, why did you do that?" Jean question sternly.

"Relax, Head master Jean, I was simply playing a practical joke on them especially since it is the last time I will see them again." Kaeya explained.

Y/n was very confused, just what is he saying? She don't remember saying anything that would imply that.

Kaeya see her perplexed face, and explained to her that, they decided to threw her a surprise parting gift before she moved away from Mondstadt.

Wait, she never said that- sure, there was a chance that she will move away but I hasn't been decided yet. Y/n wanted to clarify that to them, but couldn't bring herself too. After all, they prepared this party all for her.

"I appreciate the gesture everyone, but you really shouldn't waste your time on me...."

"Nonsense, you are just as important as everyone here."Jean remarked.

" Yeah! Your really helpful. "

Come to think of it, we never formally thank you for helping us defeat stormterror. Take this as a token of our appreciation as well." Jean exclaimed.

"Come on go it, you're not frozen in place after all." Kaeya nudged her in.

Y/n awkwardly shuffle inside, not knowing what to say or act, as she never been to a party before with people that are not excatly close to her.

"Y/n! Do you want to try some sticky honey roast? Follow me!" Amber exclaimed.

"Big sis Y/n, you will try Fish toast right?"

"Yes I will, just slow down everyone."
Y/n sweatdrop as more people flood in with their request. She liked the attention but it was too much for her to take.

Y/n felt a hand yanked her away from the suffocating crowd.

"*Hic* Now now everyone move back a bit. " Venti said while making a shooing gesture. While still holding her by the hand, which definitely did not sit well with Albedo. Though he still managed to somewhat maintain he composure.

Venti drag her all over the place, shoving recommendation of food and drinks. Albedo knew he was drunk, but he still can't help but feel uneasy he didn't even realises how intense his glare was at Venti.

Although Venti was in his drunken state, he knows danger when he sees one. He hurriedly grab a few more bottles of wine and dash out the door.

Y/n was confused until she also looked at that direction, cue a jumpscare. She caught a glimpse of his expression and made a mental note to never piss of Albedo.

Thankfully, Albedo didn't seem to notice her. At least she thinks so.

The atmosphere was difficult to breathe in. It was way too crowded and stuffy. Way too much for her.

                               ...

"I see your also out for some fresh air." A voice intrigued the quiet night, Y/n shift her gaze back, there stood the blonde boy she knows and love.

"Haha... Yeah, crowded places are too overwhelming for me." Y/n sweatdropped.

"I couldn't agree more." He strides forward, leaning on the railing next to her, gazing up at the night sky. His hand propped up to support his chin.