2

"Ms. Hall, the new principal" pride being the tone heard the most, Addy not wanting to be rude introduced herself as they walked past the general hall towards the administration hall, "Ms. Reed, the late student" with amusement to her tone.

The student and principal pair didn't talk after that, the silence wasn't the awkward type no it was more pleasant. Addison stopping Infront of the detention lady and the principal walked past her towards her own office.

Taking her detention slip from the desk lady with a smile as these two had already known each other since her freshman year making them friends, while small talking with Jasmin as she wrote her name up and assigned her a teacher. Jasmin told her that she can choose between the new principal or the young male math teacher.

Thinking about who she would like to spend 3 weeks with she made her choice, saying goodbye to her friend and walking out of the administration room and hall towards her English class. Going inside the class with the slip in hand towards the teacher's table, "sorry I overslept" the teacher looked her in the eyes, they both knew it was a lie as you can smell the smoke, but he didn't feel like arguing with her again, he simply nodded.

Sitting in her usual seat, the one located at the furthest back of the class near the windows. She didn't talk with anyone, and no one talked with her, some classmates taking glances here and there, but it didn't bother her one bit. Lowering her head and using her arms as a pillow, she fell asleep in the class.

Feeling my desk being shacked around making me groan with annoyance knowing it's Juliette (Jules) my best friend, sitting up while rubbing my eyes. "Did you smoke again?" was asked as my backpack was taken from the ground while I was stretching up from my seat.

"Yeah, that was why I was late, the craving got too much," I said yawning as we walked out of the classroom, "Well you did stop smoking for an entire month, congratulations," she said the last part with a grin and one jazz hand as the other was occupied with her books when I took my backpack back.

Giving her a faint thank you while we walked to the locker we share, putting away her books and my backpack. We only had 2 classes together today, Math before lunch and Chemistry after Lunch. The class I will be starting now is Civics and her History.

Taking out both books on our respective classes we started walking again and started talking with each other, I told her that I have detention and that it's 3 weeks long and 3 hours after school hours, I asked her to pick up Seven today and she agreed. The classrooms were the last ones in the general hall.