Update

Hey guys sorry to break it to you but this is not an update to the story

I want to explain some things

I've been absent for a very long time. I've had some health issues, lack of motivation, and lack of proper means to be able to write on Wattpad. As a result, I haven't worked on these stories in a veryyyy long time. So, I think I've come to the decision that at this point in time, I can't finish them. I'm really sorry, I really want to but I can't force myself to write crappy work which is what it will be if I force myself to continue with this. You deserve better than that. You also deserve better than what's already written, sheeshhhh my writing SUCKED back then lol. (It probably still does but whatever). If you guys are interested in what happens in this story, I can post my outlines either in this book or in a separate book so you can have a satisfying end to the story cuz I know how much it sucks to leave it on a cliffhanger, I wish I didn't have to. Please let me know if that's what you guys would want :). I may do it anyway but I want to know what you guys think. Anyway I'm sorry it had to come to this, and I hope you know I love and appreciate you all!! I will still be active on Wattpad but not posting stories for right now :)