Bakageyama Tobio.

•Kageyama's pov•

Giggling, giggling, giggling.

What?

I open my eyes a little to see y/n, staring at me, her eyes open wide.

"Y/n?" I groan out. And then I turn my head left. I'm laying, head in her lap, and the entire team watching us.

Click.

I sit up quickly. "Tanaka-senpai, delete that please!" I assume it's because these are the kind of things he does.

But when I look at him, he doesn't have his phone out. Infact, it's y/n who has her phone out, camera pointing straight at me.

"Y/n! Delete that!" I growl.

Instead of deleting it, she hops up and sprints off the bus. That dumbass, I'm gonna kill her!

I grab my bag, and run after her. But when I get off the bus, she isn't there.

Where did that dumba-

"BOO!"

Out of no where, y/n pops out and screams in my face. I think she was trying to scare, me but to be honest her face is the opposite of scary.

"That's cute, but you don't scare me." I say, holding her face back as she tries to punch me. She isn't really aggressive, although I know she can be if she's really mad.

"Aww kags, can't you act the least little bit scared?" She wines.

Pfft, as if.

"No." I deadpan.

She purses her lips and puffs her cheeks, crossing her arms.

Now it's my turn to take a picture.

I whip out my phone and snap a pic before she can react. Then I simply hold my phone above my head, as she tries to grab it.

Oh, revenge is sweet.

•y/n's pov•

Kageyama is such an jerk.

Okay, not a total jerk, but he pulls some pretty jerky moves sometimes.

I was still trying to grab his phone from above his head so I could delete the picture he took of me, when Suga interrupted.

"Ah, sorry to interrupt you two, but everyone's heading home now. We got back later than expected, so you guys might want to head out too." He says, giving me a warm smile.

Well he seems sweet.

I was about to say goodbye, when he adds "you should probably walk her home, Kageyama." And then walks away, towards Daichi and the tall bearded man dude.

I look at Kageyama, and there's a light blush dusting his cheeks again.  It quickly dissapears though as he says "which way are you going?"

"Right." I respond, and point down the street.

"Good I'm going in the same direction. Hinata dumbass, come on!" He shouts in the opposite direction. Hinata walks over, pushing a bike.

"L/n! Are you going the same way as us?" He asks, still energetic despite the late hour.

"Yeah! Come on, let's go!" I say, matching his energy and walking in the direction of my house. Hinata pushes his bike forward next to me, and Kageyama sluggishly walks on my other side, yawning.

If it wasn't for his freakishly long legs, he would be lagging behind.

I'm extremely jealous.

Not that my legs aren't long, because they are,compared to my torso. Just not as long as his.