21

"No!" I heard coach yell. I jumped making Isaac jump as well. We sat up to see coach and a few other people.

"I don't want to know. I really don't want to know, but in case you missed the announcement, the meet's cancelled, so we're heading home. Pack it in. Pack it in!" Coach yelled.

Me and Isaac sat in the two seats behind Scott and stiles. Then Ethan sat in the empty seat next to Scott.

"I don't know what happened last night, but I'm pretty sure you saved my life." Ethan said. Ethan was actually saying thanks to someone.

"Actually, I saved your life, but not that it matters that much. It's just... it's minor detail." Stiles said. I smiled to myself.

I don't really like my brothers but i do care about them. Now I needed to think of a way to repay stiles.

"So I'm gonna give you something. We're pretty sure Derek's still alive. But he killed one of ours. That means one of two things can happen. Either he joins our pack..." Ethan explained.

"and kills his own." I said as I sat in the seat next to stiles. Stiles looked at me and I smiled at him.

"Or Kali goes after him, and we kill him. That's the way it works." Ethan said as he gave a serious look.

"You know, your little code of ethics there is sort of barbaric, just F.Y.I." Stiles said.

"Hey, Ethan, I wanted to..." coach started to say before he was interrupted. I hugged stiles for saving my brothers life and then I sat back with Isaac.

"Coach, can I see your whistle for a second? What's that?" Lydia said as she took coaches whistle.

"Hey, Eth... I'm gonna need that back. Ethan..." coach said. He then said something else but I didn't listen to him, then Ethan moved from the seat.

Lydia blew the whistle into her hand, "Wolfsbane." She said as she showed purple dust in her hand.

"So every time the coach blew the whistle on the bus, Scott, Isaac, Boyd..." stiles said.

"and Ethan." I said poking my head from behind the empty seat that was in front from me.

"We all inhaled it." Scott said.

"You were all poisoned by it." Allison said

"So that's how the Darach got in their heads. That's how he did it." Stiles said then he took the whistle and threw it out of the window.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey! Stilinski!" Coach yelled. Then the bus left the motel and was heading back to school.

"Hey stiles thanks for helping my brother!" I said to from the seat behind.

"Yeah...your welcome" stiles said.

"I thought you don't like your brother!?" Isaac said to me.

"I don't like them but I still care about them. There family and so are you guys!" I said smiling at everyone.

They all smiled back. After a couple of hours we reached the school.