20

It got dark and we finally came to a stop at a motel. Everyone got off the bus.

"Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Coach yelled as everyone grabbed a key to a room.

I was sat in Isaacs and Boyd's room. They both were acting strange, and I kept seeing the brown wolf. Max. covered in blood with his throat ripped out.

Boyd left to get snacks from a vending machine and Isaac was changing the channel on the tv. None of them worked but he still changed the channel.

"You know what the difference between a seven and a nine is? It's a strip bolt!" I heard Isaac mumble.

He mumbled some other things but I couldn't hear. I was going to check if he's ok but the brown wolf stopped me.

Then Isaac screamed and he ended up under the bed. I knelt down to check but then I saw her.

Jaci's body cover in blood claw marks everywhere. I screamed and stumbled back into a corner.

I shut my eyes but I could hear there voices and screams. I can hear all of them. Everyone. I looked down at my hands.

They were covered in blood. But it wasn't my blood. I looked around and I was back in the woods. Leaning against a tree.

Covered in the blood of my pack. My brothers had glowing red eyes. Mine were a light blue.

Then I felt heat on my arm. And I'm suddenly back to reality. I burned. "W-what the hell happened?!" I asked as I got up from the corner. Wiping my eyes steadying my breathing.

Then the others went to find Scott. Me and Isaac came with them. Scott stood there covered in gasoline.

He held one of the flares. Then stiles said something I wasn't really paying attention. Then Scott dropped the flare and then Lydia pushed them out the way.

Just before the flame hit them. Then a creature came out of the flame. That's the Darach. For definite.

Then we got on the bus and then everyone fell asleep. "Isaac! Isaac are you awake!?" I whispered. I sat up straight.

"Now I am!" He whispered back to me.

"Sorry I-I didn't mean to wake you up! I-I thought you were awake." I stuttered.

"No it's ok" he whispered, "what is it?"

"Nothing doesn't matter" I said as I laid down and shut my eyes.

Then Isaac laid on top of me resting his chin on my chest. "I know when your lying!" He laughed.

"No I'm serious it doesn't matter!" I said, "ok so I just want to say this incase anything happens.."

Isaac smiled at me as he waited for me to finish. "I love you Isaac!" I said. I looked into his eyes.

"I love you too El!" Isaac said. I smiled at him, then I kissed him and he kissed me back.

"Aww" I heard everyone say. I moved away and I saw that everyone was awake. Then after a while of talking we all fell asleep.