19

I shut my eyes. "Back to your seat!" Coach yelled. I opened my eyes quickly. We were in the school bus going on a trip.

I was sat next to Isaac and he was sat next to Boyd and Scott and stiles were sat at the back.

I can't believe he's dead. He's really dead. It's my fault. And people are still being sacrificed. And then I have to focus on school.

"Stop thinking about it!" Isaac said to me and Boyd.

"Like your not thinking about it" Boyd said. It's worse for Isaac and Boyd. There alphas dead. There omegas now. Like me.

"Well then stop thinking about it" Isaac said trying to make us feel better.

"I can't!" Me and Boyd said almost in sync. I put my head on Isaac's shoulder. He let me wear his scarfs.

I see why he wears them all the time some of them are so soft and some are just fluffy. Well the ones he lets me wear are.

"Well there's nothing we can do about it either." Isaac said as he put his head on top of mine.

"Are you sure about that?" Boyd said as he looked back to Ethan who was sat next to Danny.

"Boyd what ever your thinking it's a bad idea!" I said as I quickly moved my head from Isaac's shoulder.

Boyd's claws were out and his eyes glowed their golden colour. Then Scott rushed over and held Boyd back to his seat.

"Let go of me!!" Boyd said as he tried to get out of Scott's grip.

"You got a plan. Tell me your brilliant plan, and I'll let go." Scott said and he looked at Boyd. But Boyd didn't answer. I looked at Scott he looked pale.

"What are you gonna do? k!ll him, right here? And then what? What are you gonna do after that?" Scott said. I looked at him and he looks like he's trying to hide pain.

"I. Don't.  Care!" Boyd said as he finally got out of his grip. That's when I saw it. The blood stain on his T-shirt.

"Whoa Scott your still hurt!" I said as he almost fell to the floor. He grabbed on the seats for support.

"I'm fine. Give me a chance to figure something out, something that doesn't have to end with someone else dying.!" Scott explained then Boyd agreed with him.

Scott walked away. "Ok there's something wrong about Scott!" I said, "he would've healed by now!"

"Maybe it just takes time" Boyd said with a uneasy tone.

"Jared, I'm warning you. I'm an empathetic vomiter. You throw up, I'm gonna throw up right back on you. And it will be profoundly disgusting." I heard coach say loudly.

So loud that I thought my ears would bleed. I turned around to see a guy with glasses. That must be Jared.

He looked sweaty. "Please don't talk about throwing up. It's not good." Jared stuttered.

"I might throw up on you just to make a point, Jared."coach said

"It's not good. It's not good!" Jared kept repeating.

"You know, there's, like, a food exit about a half a mile up. I don't know if we stop and then maybe..." I heard stiles yell from the back of the bus.

Coach blew his whistle like several times before he spoke. "We're not gonna stop." Coach yelled back

"Okay, but if we stop..." stiles started again

"Stilinski! Shut it! Seriously! It's a little bus! Stop asking me questions!" Coach yelled and then he sat down it the front. Then I saw stiles get up out of his seat and he sat next to Jared.

The next thing I know the bus stank and then it stopped and everyone ran out. Then coach stuck his head out the bus window.

"Jared, you suck! Hey, somebody grab some towels or a mop or a new bus!" Coach yelled.

Me Isaac and Boyd were sat at a picnic table while stiles Lydia Allison sorted Scott out.

"I can't believe your related to the twins!" Isaac said. He looked at Ethan.

"Don't worry about it!" I said. Isaac got up anyway and started punching the life out of Ethan.

"Isaac! Isaac stop!" I said I tried to pull him but I failed. Couple minutes later Scott came running out.

"ISAAC!" He yelled to him and Isaac slowly backed away. Then coach told everyone to get back on the bus.