1

*edited*

"Elena! Elena wake up!" I heard Isaac shout. Isaac is my best friend and he is my roommate ever since his father passed. And it was nice to have someone around.

"5 more minutes!" I groaned and I rolled around in my bed so he couldn't drag me out. Like last time.

"Ok last time you said that was an hour ago!" Isaac shouted again. He then pulled my arm and yanked me out of my bed.

"We will be late!" Isaac said this time in quieter tone. I got up and rolled my eye. Isaac went to my door.

"Now hurry up and get dressed! Or we'll be late!" Isaac said. He smiled at me and went out my room closing the door behind him.

Ok so I have to tell my friends that I'm a werewolf eventually. But I'm sure waiting a little longer won't hurt. I sighed and I got into the shower.

Once I got out I got changed into some light blue ripped jeans and a black tank top and a light blue denim jacket.

I tied my light wavy brown hair back into a ponytail, after I put some makeup on and then I grabbed my skateboard and my maroon backpack.

I ran downstairs quickly to see Isaac sat on the sofa in front of the tv eating cereal. "What the hell!" I yelled looking at him eating his cereal.

Isaac turned his head around slowly, then I looked at the clock and we had 54 minutes till school started.

I gave Isaac a dirty look then I sat down next to him on the sofa. I slapped the back of his head then I took his bowl of cereal.

I took a few mouth full of cereal, finishing it and I smiled at Isaac. "Hey!" Isaac yelled I laughed and I put the bowl on the coffee table.

"What?!" I said I looked shocked and confused.

"You ate my cereal!" Isaac said sounding a bit upset.

"What?! I will buy you some more!" I sighed, Then I got up and I got my shoes and I put them on.

"Hey your still coming to the game right?" Isaac asked as he put on his shoes as well.

"Yeah now let's go or we'll be late" I said as I playfully pushed his shoulder and I left the house and Isaac followed.

He locked the door and we got into the car and we headed for school. It was a fun drive to school.