Mirror sex 🔞

You sat on your bed, scrolling through your social media. Every post you came across was of Bts' most recent performance, making you miss your boyfriend even more. Right after you finished watching a video of Jimin singing, a notification popped up on the top of your screen, showing his contact name in bold. 'Baby~ I'm almost home ;)' Your eyes widened in shock after seeing his message. Really?! But! thought you were coming home tomorrow, Jimin. 'Although you missed him a lot and craved to see him, you planned to bake a cake and decorate it tomorrow to welcome him back from his tour. However, if he were to come back today, you wouldn't have enough time to do so. Well, I missed you too much so I convinced our manager to let me fly back as soon as the last concert ended. Alright, I have to go now baby, can't text while driving. I'll be home in an hour, can't wait to see you, love~' You started freaking out, panicking about what to give to him after a two month separation. You took a few deep breaths and sent him one last text. Aw / missed you too Jimin. I'll see you later, drive safely <3"

You immediately jumped out of bed, looking around the house for something to make or give him. When you opened your closet, you paused, staring at the white lingerie you bought a couple weeks back. You smirked to yourself and pulled it off the hanger. "Perfect." You hurriedly changed into the lace white material and curled your hair, letting it flow freely on your shoulders. Checking the time, you realized Jimin was going to be home in 10 minutes, so you quickly turned off all the lights and got ready.

 A couple of minutes passed before you heard his car pull up to the driveway. Your heart started racing and you took deep breaths to calm yourself down. "Baby, 'm home. Are you asleep?" Jimin's voice was lower and huskier than usual, making you grow needy for him. Jimin paused, waiting for a response but received none. 

 He walked into the room and opened the lights, freezing in place when his eyes landed on your half naked body. "Baby- woah.." He smirked and slowly approached you, unbuttoning his shirt, feeling his dick grow hard from the view. "What are you doing, baby? You know I wouldn't be able to resist you when you're wearing that." He stood in front of you and tilted your chin up, leaning down, your lips inches apart.

He pulled away and chuckled at how needy you were for him. "Calm down, baby. I'm all yours tonight. And of course, you're all mine too." Suddenly, he picked you up bridal style, making "Ugh, so wet for me, kitten." He spread your legs with his hands and started rubbing your clit in circular motions, making you moan in pleasure. "M-mm that feels so good." You blindly searched for his arms, tightly gripping them when you found them. Jimin chuckled at how weak you looked in his arms and sped up, making you moan louder. 

 "Hmm, I didn't know you were so sensitive, kitten~" He cooed, making your pussy clench over nothing. you wrap your arms around his neck before he started walking somewhere. Surprisingly, you were getting wetter at the thought of him doing whatever he wanted to you while you were blindfolded, impossible to predict or see anything. Jimin opened the door to the dance studio and entered with you in his arms. He closed the door "p-please daddy, / want your fingers in me." Jimin smirked and pinched your swollen clit, making you yelp. 

 "Such a naughty slut for daddy" He spread your legs further apart and behind you two and walked over to the huge mirror, making you sit down on the floor in front of it. His dick grew harder at the sight of you blindfolded, wearing white lingerie, and sitting rubbed two fingers on your folds, making you squirm around desperately. "Fuck. You're dripping for me, baby girl." Jimin cooed, admiring innocently in front of the mirror, unaware of what was going on.