In Good Hands 🔞

VMINKOOK X READER

Jungkook's face appears on Taehyung's phone after he spontaneously decided to facetime him.

"Hey hyung, what's up? How's my baby?" 

"It's funny you should ask that actually...lemme just show you," Taehyung smirks as he gets off the couch and walks to the bedroom. The closer he gets, the louder your whiny moans are heard. Jungkook's eyes widen as he starts imagining what is commencing behind his friend's door. He had a last minute trip he had to make and unfortunately had to leave you alone for the weekend. He contacted his friends to keep you company in the meantime. In whatever way you may need it.

Taehyung opens the door and his grin widens as Jungkook's breath hitches. He flipped to his back facing camera to show you, laid out against Jimin's chest, legs spread, with him holding a vibrating wand against your swollen clit. Jimin chuckles quietly as you squirm and grasp onto his biceps while whining out nonsense.

"It feels good doesn't it, darling? Mmm I know it does. Come on baby be good and cum for me again," he coos. Tears well up as he slowly moves the vibrator in a circular motion."Mmh, I can't! M' too sensitive Minnie I can't do it!" you slur. Jungkook's mouth opens, accidentally letting out a low groan. Your head shoots up at the sight of your boyfriend. The position you're in is utterly humiliating, and you hate how just the sight of him triggers your orgasm automatically. Your head throws back against Jimin's shoulder as you let out a silent scream. Jimin smiles and praises you tenderly. Taehyung, on the other hand, comes to the bed and takes a seat beside the two of you to give Jungkook an even closer look. Seeing your fucked out form has his cock hardening in his shorts, he'd give anything to be there with the three of you. But for now all he can do is watch unfortunately.

"Aren't you a little slut. You're so needy for someone to have their hands on you that you go around fucking my friends is that right?" his words make you look at the phone tearfully as you try to clear your head of all the fog and exhaustion you feel. Jimin still has the wand pressed onto your clit and your limbs are still trembling from the last 3? 4? times you came. You honestly couldn't tell anymore. All you knew is that you felt so good and Jimin and Taehyung were so sweet...well at least before they started teasing the shit out of you.

"N-no! Daddy I-" your sentence is cut short with a gasp as Jimin ups the vibration to its max speed. Taehyung chuckles and kisses Jimin's temple.

"You're evil," he says to his boyfriend. Jimin lips spread into a cheshire grin as he giggles."She can take it, I know she can," he leans down to kiss the shell of your ear, "can't you, sweetheart?" Tears run down your face as you turn to look at him. You look absolutely pitiful. The boys have never seen a more beautiful sight. You sniffle as you nod shakily."Words ____, be a good girl," Jungkook says sternly. His hand has been palming his dick through his shorts ever since he saw you cum hard in Jimin's grasp."M' sorry sir. Yes Minnie, I can take it," you say in a small voice. Jimin's eyes soften as he kisses your tear stained cheeks. Your face tucks into his neck bashfully as he laughs at your endearing behavior.

"Look baby, you've got Jungkookie all hot and bothered now. Look how hard you've made him," he says into your hair. You turn your head to see Jungkook has his dick in his hand. He watches your interaction with Jimin while stroking languidly. He knows you're in good hands. It's why he allowed you to be with them in the first place.

"Are Minnie and Tae Tae taking care of you nicely, precious?" you hear him say through low groans. Fuck you missed him, you wish he could be there too. He knows better than anyone that you love getting pampered with love and attention when he and his friends are around. You remembered his question as you absentmindedly nodded. "Mhm, feel so good, daddy," Jungkook moans as his hand gets faster. No matter who you're with, he can always trust that you're still his. His chest fills with pride as he looks at you lovingly. Honestly, everyone's looking at you lovingly. You tend to have that effect on people. Taehyung leans over to palm at your boobs. Your moans begin to raise in pitch as you get closer and closer. You can feel Jimin's cock twitch against your back and grip tighter onto him as you announce to everyone that you're close.

"Yeah? Tae, she looks like she might squirt again, look at her. Poor baby is gonna make a mess all over our sheets, huh?" you sob as he speaks condescendingly to you.

"Jungkookie doesn't look any better. Look Jimin, beating his dick fast as fuck. What needy babies," Jungkook whines at Taehyung's words. "Fuck- hyung don't say that please I- babygirl please cum for me please please precious. I'm gonna cum fuck please make a mess for me sweet girl," he pleads hurriedly. Your body locks up suddenly and your back arches. Light flashes behind your eyes as you let out a scream. You distantly hear Jungkook curse loudly as he cums just as hard.

Your eyes peel open when you feel a warm, damp cloth gently clean the insides of your thighs. Jimin catches you blinking sleepily at him and lunges to grasp your face in his hands."Oh thank god you're awake! You passed out little girl! We were all so worried, are you ok angel?" he looks you over with a concerned look on his face. You giggle softly and peck his full lips.

"M' ok Minnie. Just sleepy," that tender look is back on his face as he kisses your nose.

"I know darling, you can sleep now. You did amazing. We're all so proud of you," you preened at his praise. "Jungkook didn't want to hang up until he was 100% sure you were ok, but he looked just as fucked up as you did, so Tae was able to coax him off the phone and head to bed," he chuckled. You smile at the thought of your sweet boyfriend freaking out over your passed out form on his screen. He's most definitely gonna smother you once he gets back. And with that thought, Jimin tucks you into bed and kisses you goodnight, and you drift off into a peaceful sleep.

______

I haven't been updating lately because I'm working on a story but today I'm getting back into it.