Phone Sex 🔞Pt.2 of Ver. 2

[REQUESTED] Part 2 of Version 2.

The call ended and you tried calling over and over again, but he still never picked up. You felt different when you spoke with him and you loved the way he made you feel although you didn't understand what made his behaviour change so quickly.

The next day you were still thinking about his words and even tried calling one more time— he still didn't answer.

You stood from your couch and walked outside of your house. "Will he ever pick up? Did I do something wrong? Is there even a slight chance that I would eventually meet him?" You thought, walking down the street.

"She did what?" Hoseok frowned. "She told... she told me she needed more of me..." Jimin stared at his feet. "Jimin! Do you know how much trouble you could get into if our boss found out!?" "Yeah, yeah I know... but, I can't ignore it." He said as the urge of finding a way to communicate with you in person constantly passed by into his mind from time to time.

"Hoseok... Please, please just help me just this once!" Jimin bit his bottom lip. "I-I..." Hoseok sighed, "Okay— fine, I'll help you get her number and information." He continued. "Thank you."

A few days later Hoseok finally managed tp gather as much background information about you. "How did you-"

"I had one of the company staff help me get into the clients folders and don't worry I trust that staff to not tell anyone about it." Hoseok reassured Jimin. "So, now what are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna find her."

"Hey, good luck."

"Thanks."

Jimin got into his car and took out your information folder. He looked at the address and drove to your house.

As you were walking back to your house, a black SUV drew your attention, stopping in front of your house as a male got out.You then saw him standing in front of the door to your house. He knocked on it, not knowing you weren't inside.

You breathed and walked up to him. "Can I help you, sir?"

"Uh yeah, I'm looking for the owner of this house." He answered. Your eyes widened in shock after hearing his voice. "H-his voice! I-it sounds just like that Jimin guy's voice. But his was way too unique, how is it possible!? N-no Y/n it can't be him."

"Oh- I-I I'm actually the owner of this house..."

"Y/n?"

"Huh? H-how do you know my name?"

"I thought I recognized your voice. Um it's me, Jimin." "Gosh, she looks even prettier than I expected." You froze and looked away because you felt shy.

"Aren't you gonna let me in? I wanna talk with you for a second."

"Yeah-uh s-sure." You opened the door and let him enter first. He sat down on the couch. "Y-you hung up-"

"Yeah... I know. Y/n, it was because if I was in a relationship with a client or if I met them in real life, then I could lose my job. My friend helped me find where you lived... it's not that i didn't want to see you, it's just that I couldn't..."

"But now you're gonna get fired because of me..."

"I'll deal with it later... but, I just want to have a good time right now, don't you?" He smirked.

Your body was hot and your legs were squeezing tightly together, thinking about what he was going to do to you. Your breathing was heavy and your mouth was dry...you couldn't believe that such a small action...could make you this crazy. —He stood and picked you up as he walked to your bedroom, putting you back down.— The way his breath slowly traveled down your neck... And his lips slightly touching your skin and the way his voice echoed in your ear as he whispered your name.