Part 21

Part 2~

Clio pov 

"We need to talk..."

No, no, no ,no ,no not now please... "I- but Hildy..I need to-." But before I finish my sentence he grabbed my pulse and dragged me to the dining room. This boy was playing to much games... When we stopped he looked deeply in my eyes and..

TRIED TO KISS ME?!?! AGAIN?!?! 

"Zandar stop it.." I backed away. what was he doing?!

No really did someone write 'kiss me' on my forehead.

"I-I'm sorry Clio." Yeah you should be...."it's just.." He looked down ashamed. And I can tell you, Zandar..and ashamed...

Nope.

"It's what, Zandar?" Now I was done. He has to stop play games and fooling around."mjmblm..." He mumbled. I gave him a 'what' look.Like if you talk..talk clearly.

"I like you but I also like Hildegard!"

WAIT WHAT?!

"I uhm...Wow well..wow.." I was speechless what was I supposed to say now?!?! Zandar sighed. "Look I like you and Hildegard so I was thinking that if I asked you to do this I could figure out my feelings...And well when Hildegard said you had to kiss me..I just..I didn't think it through, I thought of it as a 'live in the moment' moment and let my feelings flood... But I should have thought about yours..And Hildy's." He let it all out.But it just sounded to..fake.... 

I just stood there...speechless...

"Your right.." He looked up at the frustration in my voice."You should have thought about Hidegard's feelings....my  feelings." I couldn't believe he did this..I mean what are we..just some puppets in his play?? "Well..." I said. "I got a friend to go after.." And with that I left.

Hugo pov

"Soooo they left..." I looked at James.

"Yeah.."

...

"Wanne see who's first outside...." 

I nodded. "Loser eats snow.."

"Okay 1...2.-" And James already run of.

"That bi-"

(A/N Moving on!!! )

Clio pov

Jogging to Hildy's room a thousand thoughts running through my head.Why did Zandar do this? Does Hildegard hate me now? Why didn't I like the kiss? I don't know why but it just didn't feel right. I mean of course it didn't I kissed my friend crush..But it was like he just kissed me to 'try it' and not like he wanted to. 

You know what just gotta...push it deep down. This is about Hildy! Stop being selfish Clio..

That's when I noticed I was right before Hildy's door. Taking a deep breath about to open the door I stopped.What if she doesn't want to see me? I heard Hildy sigh.

"Come in Clio..." She said her voice breaking. "When I came in she had her head In her pillow laying on her bed. "H-Hi Hildy..I just wanne say I'm sorry a-and-."

"You know what?!" She said up her eyes red and puffy but still full of anger."I knew you liked him."  Wait...she did. "I always knew that..and you know what I also know that you're jealous of me!! Yeah Jealous of how great I am so you just decided to kiss.My.Boyfriend!!" 

WAIT DID SHE SAY BOYFRIEND?!?!?

"W-What..boyfriend..Hildy I swear I didn't know...""OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T!!" I flinched. she knew what happend to me.. Why would she scream...."BECAUSE YOUR NOTHING CLIO!! NOTHING!!"

And that was that one moment of realization...

When your heart just..

Drops.

I walked away. feeling..empty..Everything was just to..far away..not there.. Everything was muffled but a loud peep. I ran outside asking for one of the  flying horses so I could fly myself home. When I was preparing for take of I saw Zandar. 

"Clio wait-." But before he could say anything else. I flew away...feeling emotionless the whole ride...

~Time skip when she's at home~

"Hi hunny welcome ho-." I ran to my room I didn't want to talk to anybody..

dropping my jacket I plopped on the bed and heard a loud thunder. Great, just great..how can Mother Nature be dramatic....

I couldn't hold it in anymore. all this time I felt like I had to hide it in and stay quit..I let it all flood.. all the tears, all the pain, all the frustration..I just 

let it go...

With the rain and thunder symbolising my flooding tears....

(A/N Heyy guys I hope you liked it~ I wanted Clio to come over as an overthinker/the person where you vent friend..The next chap will be the last chapter of the road trip btw

Well that's all for now

Bye Diamonds!! )