Part 14

Sofia pov

The next morning was pretty normal. Vivian stayed at our Castle till after the girls trip.It was afternoon and we where chilling in the castle's living room when someone came in."HOW YA DOING Y'ALLLL". "What do you want Hugo!" Amber screamed.

"Nothing, just some time with my girlfriendddd". Thats when I realised I haven't  texted called or meet up with him in a while. I got up and kissed him full on the lips , after 10 seconds where done. Hugo smirked "Well how did I deserve this".

 "OKAY OKAY KISSY PEOPLE" James barged in. I rolled my eyes James."Okayyy I'm gonna call someone..I do not wanna be a 5th weel" Amber said

"But that's Hugo Sofia ,James and-" Vivian answered.

Amber laughed "Now you get it".

Amber pov

Who was I gonna call?

I'm just gonna make it easy on you.

Axel 

Jup we figured things out and he said he was really sorry. Its still awkward sometimes but he is a great friend and everyone deserves second chances.

I went to the bathroom took my phone and called him

"Hello?"."Hey Axel what's up?". "Not much" He said.

"Princes and Princesses. Bailywick announced. "Prince Axel of Welshier". Axel walked in, and if I'm honest he looked kinda good."Don't need to inform all fancy Bailywick" he informed  while putting a hand on Bailywick's shoulder.

He just nodded and went of to do his Bailywick stuff. You never know when he's gonna show up or go away again he just does his thing.

"Axel?" Hugo said tasing an eyebrow."What are you doing hereee?". Axel looked startled in a jokingly way "Hmp am I not allowed to hang out with my little bro's friends and him?" he joked

Hugo rolled his eyes and looked at me "Dis you invite him?" I chuckled "I may did.

We watched a movie and played some board games "OHHHHH I WIN AGAIN" Hugo said. "OHHHH you didn't" Sofia told him. "Wait I didn't?" He said with a confused look. We all laughed typical Hugo.

(  A/N HEY GUYS SPOILER ALERT!!!  IN THE NEXT CHAPTER YOUR GONNA MEET ELIZABETH AND THE GIRLTRIP IS GONNA START 

PS SUPPPPPER THANK YOU FOR 900+ YOU GUYS ARE THE BET , IF YOU LIKE MY STORY OR HUGFIA/ DREAMY STORY'S  IT WILL BE NICE IF YOU WOULD FOLLOW OR LIKE MY STORE 

NOT PUSHING 

WELL LOVE YOU DIAMONDS BYEEE )