Part 20

( A/N  SRRY SRRY SRRY For not updating for so longgg...I had a hugeee writers block but I'm here with an idea from Athenae44  Thank you so much for the idea!!!! But enough talking....let's begin )

Back in Enchantia.....

Clio pov

"Okay, so you got the plan?" Zandar leand forward, whispering the plan for the 100th time. He wanted it to be perfect.We will act like were dating and all to make Hildy jealous and accept she likes Zandar. "I got it Zandar, believe me at the end of the day you two will be involve and all." Zandar winked at the and held my hand. I got butterflies...No stop it Clio!

Yes I like Zandar..But I can't he's Hildy's.

Holding hands we walked into Freezenburg's castle. Because Amber, Sofia, Vivian and their new friend were on a road trip Hildegard decided to have a little get together.

"Clio, Zandar! Welcomeeee~ Oh.." Hildegard looked at Zandar and mine intertwined fingers."I see you guys are..getting..along." She said "Yeah we got some news when everyone is here" Zandar smirked at me."Well let's get inside shall we." As we got into the castles living room west that everyone was already there.

Luckily no one asked a question about the hand holding.We texted everyone the plan so no one would be surprised. Or it would be too much drama. we wanted it to be over with as soon as possible...Well Zandar wanted that..

"Well we should sit down." Zandar smiled at me. 

Gosh that smile...

I nodded and we sat next to each other."Hey, thanks for helping me." He whispered leaning forward. I smiled and nodded."Welllll~ since were all hereee let's play Truth or Dare!" Hugo looked at everyone making his eyes really small."There's going to be spilled some teaaaa~" Desmond said leaning back into the couch getting comfortable.

"I'll start!" Hildegard sprung up looking at me directly."Clio, Truth or Dare?"I looked around avoiding eye contact.I can't pick Truth! I'm not emotionally ready for whatever question is coming!"Well ehm..Dare? I think." More like I have to!  "Okay, Kiss Zandar." Hildegard said her voice spitting venom. I blushed really hard I know where just pretending. But kissing?! We didn't talk about that!

 I think I looked as a Tomato because James tried to hold in his laugh. I looked at Zandar who had a straight face. How?! This boy must be a actor. "I-I ehm..Z-Zander?" I looked at him and he looked back."Kay."

WAIT HOLD UP-

But before I could say anything he cupped my face with both his hands and...Kissed me...

WAIT HE KISSED ME?!?!

I couldn't help it and brought my hand to his neck and kissed back....I didn't believe it I was kissing my best friend's crush! Even though it was my Crush too...UGH! Life is complicated!......I was so into the kiss I forgot...Hildy was watching! I immediately stopped kissing Zander and looked at Hildy my eyes filled with guilt. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid Clio!!"H-Hildy-""If you can excuse me-"Hildegard said and walked to her room. What have I done....About to run after her I got hold back by Zandar saying the last words I needed to hear right now....

"We need to talk..."

(A/N Srry it's a short chapter but I wanted to leave you all with a little cliffhanger....MWUAHAHAHA....Well what has Zandar to say? Will Clio stop liking Zandar for Hildegard? Why did Zandar kiss Clio?....Well that's for me to know and for you a mystery...

And don't worry I won't take so long to update this time..

Well byeee Diamondss!! <3)