Frozen Feet

My brain wasn't working

I forced my feet to move and turned back slowly.

I could hear Paige and Trixie murmuring behind me. Peter and Tyler exchanged knowing looks.

Curly black hair, bandanna, eyebrow piercing, pine green eyes, yes that's him alright; I'm not dreaming.

He was wearing a white shirt with a black checkered flannel and black joggers.

"Dude you're openly checking him out," Tyler pinched my wrist.

"Uh, did you call me?" Zeke asked, looking at me, a small smile playing on his lips--almost knowing.

I didn't utter a word.

"Huh no she didn't," Peter answered.

Zeke ran a hand through his hair before speaking.

"Right, can I speak with yo-"

"Zeke what are you doing here?"
Sierra Stevens walked over and tugged his arm before looking at me. "Oh it's you."

Her whole expression turned sour.

I jumped back into reality once I registered she face she was making.

I blinked twice.

I rolled my eyes at her obvious dislike toward me.

"I didn't know Aryan had a rude sister." She spoke loudly creating a scene.

The students scattered around the hall looked over, and people formed a circle around us, as if we were going to box.

Oh, drama I guess.

I genuinely thought Sierra Stevens was a nice person.

Guess I was wrong, or maybe it's just me she's a little sour with.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Peter voiced out, glaring at Sierra Stevens.

"It's fine, Pete." I muttered.

"No it's not." He defended.

I could hear the murmurs around us when I spoke to Sierra, looking at her straight in the eyes.

"Why are you creating an unnecessary scene here? I don't even know you properly."

"Oh the nerve. Just who do you think you are?" She stepped forward, getting in my face.

I scrunched my face.

"Dude, just what are you doing?" I asked, stepping back.

"Sierra, stop, you're making a scene," Zeke pulled her arm.

She huffed before walking away.

I looked at Zeke who looked like he wanted to say something.

"Let's go," Peter muttered pulling me away.