it terrified me.

I shut my eyes hugging Foxy tighter.

"Bonnie? What happened to you"

The Bunny did not speak it only blinked.
"Im am truly sorry.." Foxy said "we should have not disturbed you" he stood up on the stage closing the curtains again and I held on to him.
As Foxy was closing the curtains Bonnie reached out to Foxys arm.

I let out a shriek

"Who is the girl?" Bonnie's voice came out harsh and scratchy though he spoke slowly.

"This is y/n, Freddy told me to protect her." He set me down on the stage beside him.

Bonnie put his arm out to me. He took my hands as I shivered. He held my hands looking into my eyes.

"You have the most angelic eyes, and I see you're soul is pure"

I stood there
The fuck does that mean?

"T-Thank you..?"

"Stay away from Monty"

"Did he do this to you?!"

"No. What happened to me is far worse then whatever Monty could do..Monty was my friend.. sure we had a few... disagreements but, he did not do this to me.." Bonnie said his voice getting weaker by the second

"So- why do you tell me to stay away?"

(Theory coming up, none of this is true just my theory!!!)

"Vanny- has" his voice faded out

"What?! Vanny?!? Whos Vanny? Did they do this to you?"

Bonnie opened his mouth trying to speak but nothing came.

"Bonnie?"

He nodded slowly, answering my last question.
"But- Why?!"

Foxy stood behind me "I think I know why.."
"Wha?" I looked back at Foxy

"It is the same reason they scraped me...she tried to take over our body's, to reprogram us..giving us back our evil spirits and hatred for the little ones.."

"What.."

"Thats Why kids go missing.. Y/n, those animatronics are not programmed to hurt anyone they're just being controlled by Vanny.."

(And we all know who Vanny is being controlled by)

"This- is that why Monty and Roxy were made? Cause they're easier to mess with in their programming?" I said

Bonnie nodded Foxy was silent.

"But Freddy- isn't bugged.." I said

"She doesn't know that yet.. otherwise she'd scrap him too.." Foxy said

"Shit. Thats- just- messed up.."

"There's nothing we can do now, we should go find Freddy.."

"What about Bonnie?"

"I'm afraid there's nothing we can do for him" Foxy said closing the curtains before giving his friend one last glance.

Foxy took my hand guided me away past Bonnie and past Bonnie bowling. Back into the atrium.

"Did Freddy say anything about where he was going before he left you?"

"Uhhh he said he was going to charge his battery and then meet me back at the daycare."

"You think.. he could be by the daycare now?" Foxy asked

"Probably" I said

"Alright let's go.."

Foxy guides me holding my hand and getting in the elevator. Elevator music started playing and I clung onto his waist.

"Hey.." he looked down at me "no need to be afraid.."

"What if we come across Monty instead"

"I'll protect you y/n, I promise" foxy said putting an arm around me.

"Thank you"

The elevator doors opens and I hid behind Foxy.
Wait-Im a grown woman- why am I afraid of a robot?

Cause I almost got killed by one earlier..

I took a deep breath and followed Foxy out of the elevator. We walked towards the daycare. "look that's one of his charging stations!!"
I pointed out to one right before the daycare.

Foxy looked inside it. "Freddy isn't in there.." we walked more towards the daycare.

"Freddy?!" Foxy called out

I tried to reach Freddy on my fazwatch but as always, no use. Foxy and I stayed together. He walked me to the daycare. When we walked in Freddy was no where to be seen. Just as foxy was about to turn around I grabbed his arm.

"Wait-" I avoided eye contact and guided him to Sundrops room...