~Chapter 3~

While the security guard was in Freddy's room I snuck to the staircase back to the main entrance and up to the second floor daycare room

I walked through the two red doors and slid down a slide to enter falling into a ball pit.
*cue the daycare music*
I laughed and jumped up looking around.

Everything was so colorful and bright. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed something move in the ball pit.

"Hello? Please don't kill me!"

I walked up to where I saw the movement and up came this sun looking thing, not sure what to call it exactly

He laughed a little dementedly

"Helloooo new friend, you sure are up late, are we having a slumber party? Where are all of your friends?"

I laughed nervously

"Im Sundrop! And you are?"

"Y/n" I said while shivering a little

"wellll since you're here w-we can finger paint, tell stories, drink fizzy faz until our heads ex-PLODE and stay up all night!"

I gave him a worried smile

He was a little too hyper and seemed to be anxious by his constant movement and stuttering.
Is this even an animatronic? What exactly is he?

I tried to walk around and explore the place but sun would just pick me up and put me right back down to sit in front of him.

"Y-you like glitter glue? Hm? hm? Googley eyes? I-I-I could do a puppet show."

"I'm fine Sun thank you."

"Well if your gonna stay here w-we have to have fun right?!!?"

"Sure I guess"

"Before we do anything, remember the one rule I have! Never turn off the lights, don't touch the lights, the lights are off limits, lights stay on! On. On"

"Okayyy..."

"So! W-what do you wanna do first!"

I got up and walked toward the desk up front
"I wanna explore!"

He laughed following me jumping around all excitedly

"Lights onnnn" he picked me up and brought me back to the middle of the room.

"I wasn't going to turn off the lights"

"Safety precautions!"

I got up again and knocked down some blocks by accident

"NO NO LOOK AT THIS MESS! WHICH WAS THE BOTTOM? WHERE WAS THE TOP? CLEAN UP CLEAN UP! CLEAN UP!"

I got scared apologizing quickly

"Oh I'm sorry! Sundrop I didn't mean to!"

I tried to help him fix it and stack them up again
"Cleaned!" He said with a excited jump

I smiled, it was something about sun that made me want to stay here with him.. not sure what it was.

We played around stacking blocks for a while and jumping around in the ball pit and then I sat down with Sundrop and he clapped quickly
"yay! We're sitting! Wanna hear a story? Hm? Hm?"

"Sure" I said with a shrug

"Ok ok here's a story about a lost boy meeting his happiness!"

I smiled and got comfortable leaning on a wall as I listened.

"One night, there was a lonely lost boy! And the lost boy was locked in his room, searching for happiness, though, he could not find it all alone, he needed help, and just at the right moment someone barged in the room. Was it his freedom!? No, it was better! It was yet another human to bring him joy in his lonely room! The boy jumped up with joy when he saw her and he took her in and played with her and jumped around and had fun. He didn't need his family to make him happy he needed someone who loved and appreciated him!" he said picking me up and spinning me in the air and that's when I realized the story he told was about him meeting me just a while ago.

He set me down and I yawned

"Oh no- is new friend getting tired?" I nodded

And he sat down "come on Sundrop loves naps!"
"Hm?"

He patted his lap. "Rest up"

Then I understood what he was trying to tell me.

I sat down and then layed my head on his lap, his soft pants made it comfortable for me to lay on though he had hard rock thighs.

He moved my hair away from my face as he hummed a soft melody and my eyes drifted.