~Chapter 4~

I woke up to my watch making crazy noises
I rubbed my eyes yawning

"FRIEND! You're awake!" Sundrop hugged me tight.

When he let go I took the chance to look at my watch 3:30am I slept for just 2 hours? I yawned again, seeing a bunch of notifications from Freddy.

I called him through the watch

"Freddy?" I said tiredly

"Y/N! Are you ok? Where are you? I was worried!"

"I'm in the daycare with Sundrop.."

"Oh that is good, just keep the lights on as long as you're in there, for safety reasons.."

"Dont worry."

"I am making my way over to you now"

"K"

I yawned once more laying my head on Sundrops shoulder.
He held my hand

"Y/n? Are you going to leave me?"

"Hm? No of course not why would I?"

"I'm not sure-"

"You're awesome to be around Sundrop I will never abandon you"

"Yay!"

"Freddy is coming this way though, we should hide in the ball pit!"

"Yes and then we jump out to surprise him!"

I smiled with a nod and we jumped up together sun still holding my hand guiding me to the ball pit as we jumped in and squat down I watched sun literally submerge into the pit, it's like he wasn't even there, I tried to conceal my self as best as I could while giggling a little bit. "Sun?" I whispered.

"Right beside you sunshine!" He whispered back

"Really?" I reached out to my left and I felt his arm.

He held my hand. Then I heard footsteps and the door open. I peeked my head out, Freddy.

"Y/n? Are you in here?" He called

"Y/n it is now safe to reveal yourself. Sun are you here as well?"

I giggled a little as Freddy walked around. He walked over to the security desk leaning on it

"Y/n? Are you here?"

Then the lights went out.

"Oh shit"

What now? They both kept warning me not to turn off the lights but never told me why, I'm not sure what to do..

"No! NO! NO! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! LIGHTS- LIGHTS ON! Lights on! I- I- WARNED YOU!"

Sun jumped out of his hiding spot, his eyes glowing red and he was no longer a sun anymore, he's a- moon?

"Freddy?" I said with my voice shaking

"Y/n, where are you? We have to get out of here now!"

"I'm in the ball pit"

"Naughty little girl." Moon said crawling towards me as I got out of the ball pit.

"FREDDY?!"

"Y/n where are you I don't see you!"

"Near the ball pit" said again walking backwards before tripping over a ball.

"Naughty children must be punished" moon said crawling towards me. His voice was deeper and more sinister now, you could just hear the bad intentions in his voice. I was frozen on the ground trying to process everything all at once.

Moon started getting ready to pounce at me and he jumped in the air as I squeezed my eyes tight having no way to defend myself, I thought this was it, until I felt Freddy pick me up from under my arms and and then carry me running out of the daycare. My heart was pounding as so many questions ran through my head.

"Freddy you saved me"

"I made a promise, and I intend to uphold it. I will keep you safe, my superstar"

"But we can't leave Sundrop like that! We have to turn the lights back on! That's not the real him!"

"Yes I know, but we have to get you to safety first" he said carrying me back downstairs.

"No! We have to go turn on those lights Freddy!"

I think once I processed the situation I wanted to fix it right away, I understood why they told me not the turn off the lights now. It shows a very bad side of sun, almost like split personality and moon obviously is not the good one.

Man how I wish Freddy didn't accidentally turn off those lights at the front desk. We could all be having fun right now..

"Freddy please we have to go back"

"No y/n it's too dangerous"

"Freddy!"

"I SAID NO!"

I stayed silent, I was not expecting Freddy to raise his voice, the tone and volume was deeper

It scared me. He kept walking all the way back to the rooms where I first met Freddy.

We went into Freddy's room. He set me down on the small couch and kneeled in front of me

"You will have to wait while I figure out how to switch the lights back on, and afterwards you will  be able to see Sundrop once more, ok?"

I nodded and he put a hand under my chin

"My apologies for causing you all the fright,
everything is going to be okay my superstar." He put his arms out and I hugged him so tight

"thank you" I said almost about to cry.

He rubbed my back as we hugged for a minute.
When he pulled away he got up and looked down at me.

"If anything goes wrong don't forget that you can communicate with me through the watch." He said
before walking out the room.

I watched him leave and run by through the window.

I let out a sigh, what now? I sat down on the floor looking at some of these collectibles on the table.

The Freddy mask looked cool and there was a little Freddy plush. I yawned a little making the plush dance as I got bored.

I found some paper and a pen on the floor so started drawing little doodles. After a while I ran out of space on the page so I set it on the table and got up off the floor. I hummed a little walking towards the mirror to look at myself, I look exhausted. Mostly cause I am.

Then I heard a knock at the window. I got excited, must be Freddy! I peeked through the small opening and there he was with a big smile and sinister laugh, I backed up from the window, heart beating fast as Monty ran around the window to the door to enter the room.