𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐮 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭

"GAAAAH! Nooo Himari!!"

She screamed in horror staring off to her television on screen as a black haired girl with dual twins tails was screaming in pain, with dark homu energy erupting out of her. White debris fell down as a silhouette of another persin fell down rapidly away.

"Uwaah..Why did they have to kill her off? She was the..*sniff* best teacher." She cried as she wiped her tears away with her hoodie's sleeves. It touched her of how the bond of the protagonist and the teacher have, especially the fact that her teacher sacrificed her life for them.

"Uwaah..." A heavy feeling began to evade over her chest as a glimpse of a small image of falling debris and ringing erode over her mind. She flinched in surprised as she blinked..Why does it felt like, she experienced that before... It began worse when she felt a pang of sadness within her heart.

"Why...Why do I feel so awful?.." she muttered to herself as she placed a hand to her chest, reminiscing the feeling for a moment. It felt like a heartache memory she wished to forget but somewhat embraced it..

"A-ah! Enough Homu Impact for one day!"

She shaked her head and turned off the television, nope enough of that today. She stood up from her position as she sighed placing both of her hands on her hips and looked directly at her belly.

"I should make Pizza Toast today."

She said to herself as she walked towards the kitchen. She have a guardian but they were busy overseas and trusted her to take care of herself, they even supply everyday allowance for her to buy her needs.

If only the guardian knew how blind they were to leave Kiana behind. After all Kiana is an awful cook, it's a wonder how she's surviving till this day.

"Hehe! Pizza Toast! Pizza Toast!"

She chanted out as went towards the cabinets to grab some bread she haven't ate yet then place on the table. She then proceed to head over the refrigerator.

After a couple minutes of battling Bad Luck Cooking Skills, she somewhat able to make Pizza Toast...with a few additions of charred sides that is.

"Om nom nom nom, yummi..." she mumbled out as she took a huge bite of her pizza toast, savoring it slowly to enjoy its flavor and taste, it was delicious Kiana admitted, after all she cooked it by herself! Of course it's delicious. Though the taste of the charred areas were a bit annoying but still endearingly delicious.

"That was pretty scary..." she muttered under her breath. Lately she would experience glimpses of images or heard things that as if it was a long time memory. It scared her to the core.

"Mah, no need to be scared now Kiana! You are going to be the strongest hero with Izuku remember!" She hyped herself off, shaking off the dreadful feeling she felt as she took the last bite of her pizza toast.

"Mah! That was delicious! Surely Aunt Ana would be proud of me! Now she won't pestering me for being reckless in the kitchen!" She said as an image of a woman with pink eyes and long brown hair with a white streak on her hair was found, seemingly as if she was scolding the lil Kiana with a man of brown and caramel streaked hair behind her sweatdropping.

"Oh right. I should do home work soon..then go to bed...GAAAH but I don't wanna do it!" She whined to herself before walking upstairs,forcing herself to do homework this time.

"wAAAAH Izuku! I heard you're being attacked by a sludge monster then got saved by All Might!! Are you okay?!" She screamed particularly at his face, both hands on hold on his shoulder and shaking him back and force as a worried and sobbing Kiana fuses.

"I thought I'm going to lose you! I will beat that sludge monster into a pulp million times than All Might!"

"Kiana...call down..I'm fine really."

Izuku reassured with a soft smile as he patted the silver head. He absolute found her endearing when it comes to her silly little fusses.

"Mm....Alright, but don't hesitate to tell me alright!" She placed a hand on his forehead, patting his head gently like a little cat that is fond to affection.

"Mhm, I won't hesitate to. I promise."

"You better! Noow then- Oh right!"

Kiana perked up as she went rummaging through her bag, tongue sticking out to the side as she kept her eyes focus inside the bag.

"Ah! Tadah!"

She cheered as she shoved a poster gently to Midoriya's face, him backing up and looking at the poster closely. The image itself ostensibly showed a face that every being in the world kenned. All might, the symbol of piece striking in a dramatic pose cosplaying a prominent animated character in the Media. Seafarers Mo*n. Midoriya couldn't avail but stifle a laugh as he expeditiously clasped a hand on his mouth, averting to laugh further with his skin turning red.

"Yooo what do you think?? It's my souvenir from my basement~!"

"PF-Kiana- WHY-"

He couldn't stop. The image was too detail and imprecated probing for Midoriya to ignore, this reaction however bought a cheeky grin in Kiana's face. She was quite slaked by his reaction, Kiana didn't optate him doleful so she bought it with her in case the situation went gloomier.

And ostensibly she just show cased it to him in regalement.

"I know, it's amazing~!"

Somewhere in the shadows a skinny blonde man shivered. He felt like as if someone's verbalizing back at him and ostensibly he sneezed afterwards.

"Oh dear, why do I feel my dignity being tarnished?...It's so cold.."

he spoke as he simply kept going for his walk at the beach.