𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄;

Running

Running..

Running in battered scars and minor wounds.

A girl who seemed to be around the age of 13, with long wavy purple hair and golden eyes was found dragging two identical silver head children alongside her.

They kept running across the cold harsh bloody field.

Sirin, was the name of the girl and the little ones she dragged along side her were known as her little twin sisters. Bianka and Kiana.

"Big sis! Wait! What about mama and papa?!"

Kiana, who had two small braids for her silver hair halted as Bianka, who only had two small pigtails for her hairstyle teared up slightly at the mention of their parents before looking up to their adopted older sister.

"Big sis, where are they? You said t-they'll catch up!"

Bianka pleaded as Sirin only had a sad and horrored look. She remembered her last moments with her parents.

Earlier..

"Dad! Mom! Where you gu-" Sirin called out but paused when she saw her mother's bloodied form seemed to be in a hurry as she used the wall as support.

"Mom!"

"Sirin...darling.."

Their mother,Cecilia called out weakly as she looked at Sirin noticing her appearance. Sirin quickly rushed forward to their mother and held her tight before they lost their balance.

"Mom, what happened?! Where's Dad?!"

"Sirin listen to me, there's a suprise attack in here in Siberia, causing war. Your father is in the frontlines right now. I need you to run along with the twins, as fast as you could...Away from here."

Cecilia ordered as Sirin slowly shaked her head in denial. She couldn't leave her mother or father here! They welcomed her with open arms ever since her biological mother died, and she was lucky enough to have lovelable little sisters as well. She couldn't-

"Sirin..please..."

"But mom..We can't leave you two..We can get Dad and run away to get help.."

Sirin started to tear up as she did an attempt to cover up the wounds her mother had, blood staining on her dress. Luckily the twins were heavy asleep at the other room, otherwise they'll be panicking and sobbing at the state of their mother.

"Sirin listen, it's more faster if you and twins go. I need to help your dad out there please-"

The ground shaked as both Sirin and Cecilia staggered now sittingh on the floor as few of the furniture fell. Both of twins slowly starting to wake up.

"Sirin, go and take them now!"

"But-"

"Please Sirin, just please for us. For them."