𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1: 𝐂𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲!

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝!"

A yawn escaped from the silver-headed girl as she sat up from her bed, stretching with muffled noises of the outside streets. Her hummed in satisfaction as her messy locks fell beside her face, with a look of drowsiness, she hazily looked at the clock right beside her bed.

7:30 am

"GAAH!! Why didn't anyone wake me up?!" She screamed in horror as she scrambled out of her bed in a quickie. Afraid of the homeroom teacher's possible 10 minute long scolding.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"-Don't you dare think I'd let you off this time, Miss Kaslana! Now go back to your seat." The teacher scolded with index finger out waving as a 'scolding' motion with Kiana standing infront of the class alongside them with her hand scratching behind her back, smiling cheekily as she nodded.

"Aye aye sir!" She zoned out from his scolding honestly, as the class snickered at her. It was like 3rd time this week she arrived late. She hastily skipped to her seat, passing by a blonde red eyed boy who glared at her intensely, which she returned with a small stuck out of her tongue. The said boy felt as if he was threatened with a gun and glared at her more with impossible degree of a level.

"You bi-"

"H-hi Kiana."

She sat down next to a brocolli head and greeted him back with a cat smile, which is named as 'Izuku Midoriya'. One of her friends in school. She just transferred in Aldera High from Cavite in the Philippines 5 months ago. She gained a popularity by her constant late arrivals in class and frustrating the teachers by her reckless behaviour. Izuku was very nice and adorable in her opinion, she admired him a lot by his intellect skills and sometimes hang around his house to chill.

The pomerian boy however, is known as 'Katsuki Bakugou'. She hated his guts ever since he spoked his first words around her presence. Not to mention being a big bully to Izuku. She wondered why the hell was he praised around the school and didn't get schooled by his violent behaviour, if you count his smartiness aside.

"Alright settle down class.." The teacher started as all attention went towards him. Kiana sighed as she placed a hand on her cheek, her eyes attention to Midoriya as he looked at the teacher with focus, she grabbed her pen and lightly tapped his desk enough for him to hear.

Which to her effort, he heard and looked towards her with a confused brow.

"Hey Izuku, what do you think the teacher's going to announce?" She asked the teacher began to grab the papers from the book shelves beside the blackboard as Midoriya hummed.