Prologue

This one is for you tpwk_justicefortbsl

He had never seen him in a loss for words before. Louis had been frozen on the spot for five minutes. His mouth opened and closed repeatedly like a fish on dry land.
"Louis?" Harry asked softly afraid that his husband was having a stroke any minute now.

Louis finally looked at him.
"How?"

"Well, you know when two people love each other..." Harry joked but Louis cut him off.

"Don't give me that crap. How? You're a man, right? I've had your dick up my ass so many times..."

It was Harry's turn to interrupt. This wasn't exactly how he thought this conversation would go and definitely not one he wanted to share with people in the future.

"Apparently I'm both, okay?" He closed his mouth and waited anxiously for Louis' reaction. If he would call him a freak now he would die.

"Both?" Louis asked softly. He didn't sound judgemental at all.

"Uhm yeah, I'm a man but I also have a uterus and ovaries. Now I at least know why I have back pains once a month." Harry chuckled.

Louis' eyes grew wide.
"You have a period?"

"Yeah, but apparently I have endometriosis so I don't bleed, I mean I do, but it doesn't come out." Harry tried to explain.

"What's that?" Louis wondered.

"I bleed into my stomach. Painful as hell." Harry explained.

"So you're actually pregnant?" Louis asked.

"Yes. Five weeks." Harry replied.

"We're having a baby? That's incredible Harry!" Louis smiled and teared up. It was unbelievable but if Harry said he was pregnant Louis took his word for it. Harry wouldn't lie to him about something like that, how crazy as it might sound.

"So you're happy about it?" Harry asked. He had to make sure.

"Are you kidding me? We always wanted kids Haz and you're telling me we can have our own? You're just beyond perfect." Louis grinned.

"We're still pretty young." Harry pointed out.

"Yeah. Do you want to wait? I'll support your decision no matter what." Louis said and took his hand.

Harry cradled his stomach protectively.
"I'm not getting an abortion."

"I'm happy to hear that." Louis smiled and leaned forward to kiss him.

When they broke free Louis looked at him with sparkling eyes.
"Does this mean that you can impregnate yourself? Considering you have all working parts."

"Lou! That's incest!" Harry gasped but then he burst out in a fit of giggles.

Louis laughed.
"Sorry."

Harry gazed at him.
"We're having a baby."

"We sure are." Louis grinned happily.

"We have to tell our management." Harry sighed.

That made their happiness disappear in an instant. They had no idea how they would react or what they would do.
"They can't force me to make an abortion, right?" Harry asked sounding unsure.

"Over my dead body! No way in hell." Louis growled.

"I won't agree. I'll take it to court if I have to. This is our baby." Harry said.

Louis smiled again.
"I can't believe you're pregnant."

"Wanna see the ultrasound picture?" Harry asked.

"There's a picture? Of course!" Louis said excitedly.

Harry went to get it and they sat down next to each other with their heads close together and tried to figure out what they were looking at.
"That blob there. That's our baby." Harry pointed.

"Hi, little blob." Louis cooed.

"Don't call it a blob!" Harry giggled.

"You said it first." Louis chuckled.

"Right."

Louis spent the rest of the evening talking and singing to Harry's stomach. They had called a meeting with their management the next day but first, they had to tell the boys since this affected them as well.