copy

So someone copied tanjiro because they were jelly and everyone bealived them because tanjiro didnt fight back bc he knew they were just jelly and wanted them to be happy and this all halpened on his birthday so they uninvited him to his own birthday party because they thought he wasnt tanjiro. They said mean stuff and he had to leave the corps because of that. He then had to give up his sword and uniform but went on and made his own sword and a very nice and pretty outfit and a nice mask of your choice and he didnt have nezuko with him bc she was with that inposter but she realized it wasnt him and tried to tell the others but it was muffled and she wasnt aloud to take off her muzzle. Tanjiro inproves his sun and water breathing but no one knows about him using sun breathing and he makes his own breathing so know one would know who he is. oh and btw he was originaly a girl but pretended to be a boy and the corps even thought he was a boy.

tanjiro then goes on to kill demons and talks to yoriichi through visions and hr unlocks the see through world and the selfless state or whatever its called. He becomes very strong and kills demons in secret giving him the title of *insert what you want him to be called* he is still kind and helps people. He visits the corps well kinda, he watches them from affar. He is also a shinobi(just heard about them today lol) soon he catches the notices of hashira and the master and are sent to capture him so they can allie or have him join the corps.

they have also noticed changes in fake tanjiros behaver but just barely sruged it off.

They dont see tanjiro(ima call him masked man from their pov) or masked man but when theu do its for like half a second in battle where he beats the demon and heals everyone. Muzan also took notice in tanjiro and sent the kizuki after tanjiro to turn him. They did manage to get a small bit of muzans blood into tanjiro turning him into a demon but they didnt know they tuned him

When tanjiro turned he didnt feel the need to eat humans. He remembered everything but he felt hungry, not for human food, but for...... dirt- lol jk he was hungry for oni giri (rice balls) so he got some. His powers enhanced and hus smelling got alot better. He managed to hide his demonic features and aura. He has a shit ton amount of blood demon arts that he has to unlock(fun fact i mispelt that so many timrs likd inlocked, unlicked, and unlkked XD ok ill stop now)

also nezuko takes her box and runs away bc she wants to find her onii chan which she finds and they catch up and work together and tanjiro made a new breathing form again for nezuko so no one would even suspect who they are. He made new outfits, masks, swords, and other things for the two of them