designer tommy pt4

Since some of you wanted a part 4 omg it's getting long now XD

⚠️Warning⚠️
Sad smp
Half mean smp
Mad tommy
Mad mumza
Hurt shroud
Short

Nobody's POV:
Tommy was peacefully sleeping with his mum and son enjoying the time he gets with them, he still sometimes misses his family but he hates them for what they did to him he just can't forgive them for it.

Tommy and Kristen decided that they should get out of the house and have some fun so that's what they did, tommy got shroud and himself all packed up and Kristen got herself packed up, they all traveled to a place that they didn't know was close to the smp.

Wilbur felt bad for hurting tommy and making fun of him while never saying sorry to him, Wilbur decided to go and take a walk and saw Tommy, his mother and a young boy that he didn't know.

"Tommy, mum!?!"

"Huh?....."

"..."

Tommy was frozen in place and didn't expect when everyone came running to the place that they were at.

"Tommy is that you!"

"Why do you look so different?!"

"Who is that monster child!"

"Who's that beautiful woman"

Tommy snapped when jack and Niki mentioned his son and mother.

"Don't you talk about my son and mother like that!"

"...what?!..."

Everyone was shocked and Tommy was in a raging fit, while that was happening dream snuck up and took shroud hurting him in the process which made Tommy look at them and made him be blinded by rage.

"Give.me.my.son.back"

"No"

Dream was about to enderpearl(?) away but was knocked back by tommy and Kristen.

"Give me my grandson!"

"Now!"

Dream was scared now because tommy and Kristen was looming over him and had bloodlust in their eyes.

"F-fine, h-here!"

Dream threw shroud to the ground and ran away, shroud got up and ran to tommy and Kristen crying.

"I'm leaving again, I didn't even want to come here again"

"W-wait tommy we c-could talk a-about this?"

"No we can't, let's go mum"

"Wait mum can we talk to you please!?"

"Yeah hunny please can we talk!"

"I'm no longer your wife and your not my son's no more, my only son is tommy"

Tommy and Kristen left with shroud and never to see them again.

Here you go again my children, this is the last one do I hope you all have a good day/night/afternoon!