We ate remaining food. It was time to go. We had work to do but I love more than to just spent my time with her. My phone buzzed in my pocket. Wren was calling. I picked up.

"Sir, we have a problem. Mr. Degity is causing a quite havoc in company. We need to go Italy soon. Your jet is ready to go."

That's what I like about Wren. He do his job properly. He know what I like and how I work. He is well trusted man.

"In 10 minutes."

And hang up. That puttana needed to know his position. "Going already."

I looked to see Bella. I came closer towards her and grabbed her jaw to kiss her on her lips. Fuck, I am going to miss her lips. "I am waiting for your decision Bella. And behave."

She rolled her eyes at me and Stevens slapped her ass again She jumped and leaned into me to steady herself. "Are you going to roll your eyes at us again?"

She just stood there. I grabbed her ass and kneaded it. "Ouch."

"Answer him babygirl. Are you going to roll your eyes at us?" Stevens came and grabbed her other ass.

Her breathing was shallow. I was sure if I will touch her down, she will be dripping wet. "No."

I smiled at her and spank her one more time. "I will drop her." Stevens said.

I nodded. We grabbed our stuff and went towards the elevator. Stevens's car was already there. Bella came and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her and breathed her smell.

She pulled back and pecked me before sat in his car. Stevens came and shook my hand. "In a week we will be there."

I nodded and looked at her. "Take care of her."

"You don't have to ask me that." He said cockily.

Then he gone. Wren opened the door for me and I sat. He started the car. I was waiting for him to start his blabbering he wanted to say. "So?"

Here we go.

I opened my mobile and just scrolling it.

"I didn't expect anything less from you though." He said after pausing some time.

"Do not open your mouth to anyone." Still looking at my phone.

He gulped and then I looked at him. He was not looking at me. "Nice man. How come you are not a woman? You do so much gossip that I even question myself about you are man or woman Wren."

"Sir, this is not fare and Enzo is always asking me about your girl." He looked at me through front mirror.

"That because you can not shut up your mouth. If you didn't tell him about her in the first place, he would have been shut up."

And that shut him up.

After I reached Italy and directly went towards my office because that motherfucker was waiting for me inside my office.

I opened the door and before he knew what happened, my fist landed on his face.

"What th..." He yelled grabbing his nose.

Before he complete his sentence I punched him again and he was landed on the ground.

He looked at me and widen his eyes. Fear evident his eyes. That was the effect I had on my people. I smirked and went to sit on my chair behind my desk.

"Parla prima di rompere un altro osso del tuo corpo." I said with gritted teeth.
(Speak before breaking another bone of your body.)

"Mi dispiace il signor Russo. Non volevo farlo. Avevo solo bisogno di soldi." He said lowering his eyes.
(I'm sorry Mr. Russo. I didn't want to do it. I just needed money.)