Chapter 14

I fell asleep, I woke up at 2 in the morning. Ran already left. He covered me with a blanket, I walk to the kitchen to get some water because I'm thirst.

"Meow."

"Hi Smokey, why you not sleep? Come here." I said as pick he up.
"Gwiyowo."
"Aish, you make me blushing."
"Do you want to be awake with me tonight?" I said.

I can not sleep and I really bored. What I'm supposed to do now. I sat on the bed and mussing, I don't know what to do.

I took my ipad and watch movies with Smokey. It's almost 4 am I felt really sleepy and then I go back to sleep but then I heard something in the living room. It makes me courius but I brooded because I'm alone.

I locked the door of my room and try to peek from under the door.

I saw someone in front my door. His wearing a sandals, his foot kinda cute but why he's in my apartment.
"Is he a thief? Or a serial killer? A psychopath? What he'll do to me?"

"Urgh, sucks but he has found the wrong person."

I'm still lurking him but he's not moving from there. I think he know I lurked him. His phone fell to the floor, I was shocked and I moaned.
"B*cth, I make a sound." I kept cover my mouth.

"Oops, it fell." He get down and pick it up.
"Hi, good morning." He directly look at me while he picked his phone.

The guy with white hair and dark circles under the eyes make he looks very horrible. I get up and kept lean against the door.

"Knock knock." He said.

"Who's there?" I said.

"Manjiro."

"Manjiro, who?"

"Mikey!" There's other guy in my apartment and this voice is really familiar.

"Ouh, Haruchiyo. I found her." The guy who name Manjiro said.

"Who's Haruchiyo? His voice really familiar."
"Mikey? Bonten's boss?"
"Sanzu?"

"What the hell, I'm just left the hospital and had reunion with my cousin yesterday, If you really want to see me, give me take a break for a moment."

Someone knocking the door.
"Hey! get out!" It's Sanzu.

This dude with the aesthetic scar, he think he's can make me scares of them.

"Okay I'll get out but give me a minute." I said and quickly take my katana.

"She's naked, I guess."

"Hmm, maybe."

I heard their conversation from outside my room, "Wth they think about me?"

I opened the door slowly and lurking around, I saw Sanzu in front the door as his hands in the pocket meanwhile Mikey was sat on the couch as he look at the mirror.

"Don't worry, we're here not to hurt you." Sanzu said and bend his body to look at me more closer.

"Then?" I asked as we make a tense eye contact.

"Stop." Both of us stop peer each other and look at Mikey.
"You guys like a cat and dog life." Mikey said.

"Huh?"

Mikey get up and come closer to me. Geez, he's very horrible.

"Don't worry we're don't hurting a women and kids." Mikey said.

"Ehhmm, then?" I said as I smirk like I don't care.
"You want compensation?" I asked and my hands are behind my back as I push the door used my calf.

"Yeah, sure." Sanzu said while exploring my abode.

I sighed and subdue my body.
" I'm sorry, I was being locos that time. I lost my mental control because is been long time not doing that thing. Again I'm really sorry, I will compensate for all the damage I did." I said.

"Hmm."
"I hope it's more dramatic with tears and begging to not be kill but it's not bad."
"Just forget it." Sanzu said.

"Tchhh, shut up. I'll never waste my tears for something insignificant." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Mikey, are you sure we're not killing this bicth?" Sanzu said with the scary grin.

"Forget it, Sanzu. We're not doing that." Mikey said.

Sanzu give me up and down look and immediately get out from here.
"I'm waiting in the car." He told Mikey.

"Hmmmm."
"You reminded me to someone." Mikey said as he peers my face closer.

I was blink twice and immediately move away from him and I accidentally dropped the Katana behind me.

He saw my katana.
"Hm? You scared?" He asked and grab my hair.
"Your black hair."
"It's engaging." He asked.

"Aak-"
"Yah shibal! michhin nyan!"
"Don't close to me!" I said.

"Hmm." He hummed and nodded his as he go away from me.
"See you again." He said and get out from my house.

After he get out, I followed him to the main door.
"They broke my door!? WTF!?"

"Sorry for that." A guy with the long white hair said as he leaned against the wall while he's smoking.

"Uh?" I forget what his name.

"You forgot about me? How could you?"
"I'm good person, You know?"
"You broke my heart."
"Anyways, here. for your door." He said as he give me a 10 thousand Yen and got away.

I take the money and say bye to him like I'm innocent.

It's 5 in the morning now and I can't continues my sleep. I need to tidy up the whole extent of my abode.

I went to my cafe, I haven't opened a cafe in a long time since the incident.

It's kinda weird, I'm fell in love with the guy who try to use me as a toy. I think I'm blind about love but anyways, who's care the important is I'm fucking happy with my life now.

On the way to my cafe, I take smokey with me because I want, he's so cute I can't left him alone. Back to the story, in my way to the cafe I heard a conversation of a group of the high school students was talking about the heir of the big company from Korea is disappeared.

"What if they talk about me?"
"What if Joohyeon tell my father that I was in Japan now?"

"Don't worry I don't tell them yet." Joohyeon said as he following me behind silently while he's disguised so I didn't recognize him.

At the first time, I was freaking shocked when he's talk to me but I realize that was a voice really familiar.

I know I got good hearing and good memory. So I can recognize it's Joohyeon.

I slapped his back shoulder.
"What the hell you wearing those?"
"You look like someone pervert." I said.

He just chuckled. I turned away and walked away from him.

"Hey, wait!" He's yelling at me but I ignore it.
"I have something to talk to you." He said

"But I don't want to talk to you." I said as I walked away and I'm getting farther.

"Hey listen, it's about grandpa!" He screaming and making me paused.

[Sorry, I actually really busy to update the story. I need to study for my test.] 😑😔😭👍💀😐😞😒 But I know I still will fail the test ☠️😃🙂. I'll update later 😊 I promise🤞