Chapter 2

Heeeyy~ wake up... Hey Y/n,wake up.

"There's someone in front of me, could it be the man yesterday, Will he kill me?" In my mind while pretending to sleep.

I need to act immediately.

He about to touch me.

I quickly opened my eyes and punched at his face. Then, he fell.

"W-Who are you, W-What do you want from me? I asked while point the Katana at him.

"Aaarhh, It's hurt! Why do you punched me? He said while looking at me with little tears.

"It's Suna"

I'm glad that's not a guy who wanted to killing me.

Sigh*

"Ohhhhhhh I'm sorry, your nose is bleeding, I'm really really sorry about that, I don't know it's you" I said.

"No, It's okay. I'm fine" Suna said.

"Are you sure you're fine, your nose is bleeding" I said.

"Yes I'm sure, it won't hurt so much" he said while wiping the blood from his nose.

"Awww I'm sorry again" i said and give him a tissue.

"When you love to cosplaying, I don't know you do a cosplay" he asked

"Huh? I'm confused

"That, the Katana. What kind of anime you cosplaying? He asked while point at the Katana.

"Ohhhh"
What I'm going to say, how I can explain it to him. How h-how?
He is waiting for the answer. I'm panicked. What kind of anime? In my mind.

"Are you gonna cosplay as a demon slayer characters or what? He asked

"Pardon, Ummmhh. YES exactly, you right, I'm going to cosplaying as Kibutsuji Muzan" i said

"Ohhh, I see" he said.

He looked at me with a dissatisfied face.

"W-What made you come to my place? I asked him to change the situation.

"Ohh yea, I want to take you to the festival tonight, do you want to come with me? He said.

"Ohh The festival tonight" I'm thinking.

"Yes, Sure" i said with smile

"Really! YEEEESSSS. I will pick up you at 8:00 PM after work" he said

"Ohh yea, and wear this"he requested me and give me a little box.

"What is this" I looked into the box.

"It's my late Mother's Kimono, I'm sure it will look pretty in you" he said.

I'm blushing*

"No, It's not" i said and covered my face because I'm shy.

He giggles*

"I'm late for work, okay goodbye" He said and walked to the door.

"Oh yeah, me too" i said

"Don't forget 8:00 PM!" he said

"Okay, bye" i said

On the way to the cafe, I passed by the place yesterday. There are many people there and there are also the police who are investigating.

I stopped and looked at the scene. Suddenly, I felt that someone was watching me.

But, it doesn't matter about that because I have realized for the past 3 months that someone is watching me.

Maybe, my father sent his people to find and get information about my new life.

But, If that person shows his face, I make sure he can't send any information about me anymore.

I continued my journey to my cafe.

I saw a black cat was following me,then I picked it up, I looked at his eyes. It's so adorable and beautiful.

That cat also look at my eyes. Suddenly, he hissed at me. I was shocked and let it go.

Then, There's a man with tiger tattoo on his neck take the cat.

"Where are you going Kuroo, Why are you leaving me behind? He asked to the cat.

I think it's his pet

"Are you okay, I saw Kuroo hisses at you, Is he hurting you anywhere? He asked me

"No I'm okay, I just a little surprised" i said.

"I'm sorry about that, Kuroo actually doesn't like people when he is touch because he is a little traumatized after being abused" he said.

"Ohh, I see. I'm sorry Kuroo" i said to the cat.

"I'm kazutora, I'm owners the pet shop over there with my friend,come if you want to adopt a pet" he said while point the shop.

"Yes sure, thank you. My name is Y/n, I'm the owner of a cafe on the block over there, come if you have time" i said.

"Yes, why not"
"It looks like it's cloudy, there will definitely be rain later" he said

"Yes it's true, Bye.I need to go see you again" i said and go

"Bye, see you again soon" He said while waving his hand.

Today it rained very heavily, the customers were not many.

Sigh*

"Hmmmp,The rain has stopped, what time is it now?

Looking at the clock on the wall*

It's 7:15, I need to close the cafe early today.

I felt someone is watching me again, I'm worried if I kill him in public. So I took a grab service to go home.

It's 8:20,

Suna has just arrived at my place by a car.

"I'm sorry, I'm late. I just a little busy with my work" he said

"No it's okay, let's go" i said.

"You look gorgeous" he praised me

"No, it just this Kimono is beautiful." i said

"should we go now" he said

"Yes, sure." I answered.