EPILOGUE

3 years ago

It's been 2 months grandpa passed away.

There are no witnesses or evidence of the perpetrator and there's also don't have any murder clue, So the case was end by the police because there's no evidence.

It's was a smooth crime.
I also have investigated it myself but there is not a single clue or proof.

I am very sad. I haven't been out of the room for a week, I don't feel like living anymore.

I'm alone.
"Should I commit suicide, I'm sure I'm going to hell." I said.

the door was knocked on
Knock knock*

"Y/n"

"Who's there? I asked

"Are you forgot your Uncle's voice"

"Uncle Han? I said.

"Yes, it's me."

Uncle is better than my father, they're siblings but he also have make many crime.

"Come on, let's go breakfast together." He said.

I'm silent.

"Y/n, you need to eat even one bribe. It can make you more better." He said.

"I'm not hungry." I said

"It's been a week you haven't left the room, you must be very hungry."
"You know, you still have a family here. Do you want to leave us to?" He said.

He was still talking from my room door but I didn’t want to hear him.
I look at my hand, I have already hurt and killed many people with this hand.

Then, I remembered the promise that me and my grandpa made at the his last moment.

' you need to have a good life before your time is coming,Promise me that you will have a good life '

I cried.
"Grandpa, I will keep our promise." I said

I got up and walked to the door and opened it.
"Uncle, Let's go have breakfast together." I said and smiling even my tears still flowing.

"Are you okay, Y/n ?" He asked.

The maids are shock when I get out from the room and keep hugging me, they said that they were really worried about me.

I had breakfast with my uncle and kept get to go to work.

I was at work, everybody are gasped when I said I'm good and smile, Maybe because it's been 2 months I'm not showing up.

My Father also surprised of my presence and he kept hug me.
"Why so long?Dad is very worried about you." He said.

I just smile at him and go to my office room.

" I have work for you." He said.

I paused, I know what he wants.

"After the work is done, go rest or calm your mind, I know you still can’t accept reality anymore." He said

My father wanted me to help him with the problem of his debt collector who took the opportunity to escape with a lot of money.

He really doesn't care about me but I did what he told me to do. After that I went on vacation in Japan.

I heard about a good club there, so I went there with my personal assistant.

I'm drunk,
"I feel like wanted to die" cried*

"Huh? Sorry Ms. Y/n what did you say?" My assistant said.

"Nothing, just nothing. You're too drunk, let me take the car."
"Where's the car key?" I said