EPILOGUE

Dreams Come True

Y/n 6 years old.
"I wanna be a princess."

"You are too childish." Joohyeon said.

"Why? You are the same." I said.

He's roll his eyes.
"So why do you want to be a princess?" Joohyeon asked.

"Because I want a knight to kiss me like a fairy tale and live happily ever after." I said.

"Wow. I hope you will regret it, because happily ever after is Nonexistent." Joohyeon said.
"You hopeless."

He make me annoying, I'm very sad but at the same time I really mad at him so I threw a pillow at him and hit him in the face.

"Mom!" I cried.
"Joohyeon called me Hopeless." I said while running to my mother.

"Wait I didn't mean it." Joohyeon said.

"It's okay."
"Sweetie, Don't cried. I'm sure there must be a knight will come for you." Mother said.

"Y/n, I'm sorry." Joohyeon said.

"Come here Joohyeon." My mother hugged us both.
"Joohyeon will you take care of Y/n for me." She said.

He humming and nodded.
"Yes, I'll take care of Y/n." Joohyeon said.

"Thank you." Mother said.
"Okay, It's late now, you two need to sleep now."

"Okay, mom." I said.

"Joohyeon, Let me take you to your room." My mother and Joohyeon left.

Next morning.

I'm looking for my mother but she's nowhere to be found.
I overheard the maids talking that my mother slipped out of the house and ran away.

Then, I ran to my Dad's room. I knock the door, the door isn't lock then I saw my father cried while holding my mother's scarf.

"Isn't real, right? Father?" I asked.

My father just looked at me and cried, without me realizing it my tears flowed and fell to the floor. It's really hurt.

"Y/n!" Joohyeon called me.
"It's that true?" He asked.

I ignore him and just crying. He hugged me tight.
"I'm sorry."

"Why you apologize, it's not your fault." I said and try my tears flowed again.

I got out of the house and ran while screaming to make me feel relieved but the more I put out the more I felt sad.

I stopped for a moment. I was shocked to hear a loud thunder, I could not stop crying and I was alone. The drizzle started to fall, it fell on my face. I looked up at the sky, black clouds emitting rainwater.
"Why are you crying?" I screamed.
"I look pathetic for you? Am I useless? My mother left me because she doesn't love me." I cried.

I am wet and cold. I didn't go home until late at night. I am also very hungry. I'm at the playground, I'm sheltering in a roofed slide, hugging my body and hoping an angel comes to save me.

"Y/n ! Where are you?!" I heard Joohyeon voice calling me.

I really hope my mother comes so I kept quiet so he wouldn't see me.

"Y/n. Aren't you hungry? I brought your favorite food, Tteobokki with Seaweed. Hhhmm it's very delicious."
"Don't you want to?"He said.

I turned away and watched him from afar.I want to eat, I can smell it. My tummy grumbling starving.

"I can hear your grumbling and I see you. Don't be shy come here." He said.

"Why are you become so nice to me? While all this time you always annoyed me. Why?! Because I'm pathetic?" I said and about to cry.

"You stupid. Glad, I'm not stupid like you."
"I am also sad."
"I also have no mother"
"My mother left me since I'm just born."
"and I consider your mother as my own mother. I promised with your mom to take care of you."
"I know that she really love you and it's really hard to her too." He cried.

"Then, why she leaves me and you!" I said and come closer to him.

"I don't know!" He said
"Maybe that was just an option for her." He said while wipes tears away.
"Come on, let's go home. It's cold here." He said and held my hand.

I nodded and start crying. We're went home together.

After eating I clean myself and went to my bedroom, I covered my face with a pillow and screamed and cried as hard as I could.

After a week, I was rushed to the hospital because I had a fever. I really miss my mother, I cried every night and try to hold my tears everyday.

I was left alone in the hospital because all the family members were very busy with their work affairs.

Only Joohyeon and grandpa always visit.

I don’t like being in the hospital. It was scary, because of this I was determined not to go to the hospital even though I was sick.

I was already home and I went straight to my room.
"Are you okay?" Joohyeon asked.

"Yes I'm good, I just wanted to be alone." I said.

I laying on the bed and let the tears flowing down. That's when I found something under my pillow. I got a letter from my mother.

To my dear Y/n,

Don't cried, I know you're doing it now. I hope we can see again but not in the near future now. I just want you know that I love you, sweetie.

Your mom.

I tried to not cry because she said she want to see me again. I really hope I can see her again and I'm definitely will find my mother.