Thinking About You Part 2

Part two of @Rockythewolf588's request.

Ceris studied the crowds of people. She was searching for a certain face. A face that she just couldn't seem to get out of her mind. As the night wore on, she felt herself become more and more disappointed. She couldn't see Lance anywhere.

"Excuse me, gentlemen," Ceris turned away from Vordus and Zeg. "I'm going to step outside for a moment."

Vordus and Zeg glanced at each other but said nothing as Ceris made her way to the door.

She was quietly making her way through the crowds when she suddenly spotted him. There Lance was, hanging back in the corner. He was looking down at a book, occasionally pushing his bangs up just for them to hang down again.

Ceris smiled and stepped over to him. "There you are."

Lance looked up in surprise, then grinned when he realized to was her. "Hello, my queen. I didn't notice you."

She gestured at him. "What are you doing?"

"Reading this book your sister Gwendolyn lent me," Lance turned a page. "She has good taste."

"Why aren't you talking to anyone else? You usually do at most events, I notice."

Lance's cheeks seemed to go slightly pink. "I...I just wasn't in the mood at the moment. I talked a bit before."

Ceris nodded. "I see. I was about to step out, if you would like to come with me."

He quickly shut the book. "I would love to."

They stepped outside into the slightly cooler air. They walked in silence for several minutes before Ceris got an idea. "Hey, Lance. Can I show you something?"

"Of course."

She turned and led him into her room, pointing to her desk.

On the desk was a flower pot with a wilting Allium in it. 

Lance looked at it. "You got an Allium?"

"Yes, I got from my last trip to the Overworld," Ceris looked it over. "Obviously I don't know how to take care  of plants, though. As you can see, it's dying."

Lance went over and gently brushed a hand over the flower, causing several petals to fall to the ground. He studied it thoughtfully for a moment  before gently running his hands over the flower. Ceris watched in amazment as Lance coaxed it back to life, stepping away when he was satisfied. "There."

Ceris lightly ran her finger over one of the soft petals, feeling it spring back under her touch. "Okay, wow. Color me impressed."

Lance grinned and rubbed a hand over the back of his neck. "It wasn't much, honestly."

Ceris pushed her mask down and smiled at him. "Every little thing counts, right?"

Lance shrugged and blushed slightly. Ceris' smile widdened and she stepped closer to him. "Is there something you want to say to me, Lance?"

"Erm..." he looked around. "Yes, actually."

Ceris raised an eyebrow. "And what is it?"

Lance leaned forward slightly. "How blunt do you want me to be?"

She shrugged. "Blunt."

"I want to kiss you."

Ceris stared at him for a long moment before leaning up and pressing her lips onto his.

A/N: There you go! Please leave oneshot requests in the comments!