final chapter

r rated

brea pov

brea-*i awoke to roc shaking me lightly.*good morning.

roc royal-tonight me and you have a date.dont forget.

brea-i didnt.have a good day at work.i love you.

roc royal-i love you too.*he pecked my lips and walked out of the room.i rolled onto my back and looked at the time.it was 8am.i looked on my nightstand and saw a pretty blue rose.i smiled and put it in a small vase.after a few hours i decided to put on a dark blue off the shoulder dress with black strappy heels.i curled my hair and put on some lip gloss.i turned around and saw mona.*

brea-hi baby girl.whats up?*i got on my knees in front of her.*

mona-nothing.you look pretty mom.

brea-thank you.

mona-have fun with daddy.

brea-i will.*i kissed her head and then i walked downstairs and called roc royal.*hey im downstairs.

roc royal-ok im around the corner.*i hung up the phone and walked outside.i saw him pull up in front of me.i walked down the steps and got in the car.*hi.*i pecked his lips.*you look beautiful.

brea-thank you.you look sexy.*i smiled and he intertwined our fingers.he drove off and i turned the radio up.when we got to the restaraunt roc opened my door for me.i smiled and got out.we walked inside and we were seated quickly.after we ordered we talked for a while and we laughed.i had a lot of fun with him.after we were done eating we got up and he drove me to the beach.*

roc royal-you remember this beach.*he helped me out of the car and when i looked at it i smiled and tears almost came to my eyes.*

brea-this was our first date right?*he nodded his head and i jumped on him.he held me by my waist.he put me on my feet and kissed my lips.*wow you remembered where this place was?

roc royal-of course.this was the first time i saw you smile.the first time i held you.i think that was our first kiss and it was just perfect.come on.*i took my heels off and walked with him on the sand.when the sun was setting roc pulled me to him and made me stand still.*ok so brea i love you with all my heart.weve been through a lot of craziness in our life together and im just happy to go through it with you and no one else.i love you and i want you to stay mines.*he reached in his pocket and bent down on one knee.i smiled and he opened the box.i bit my lip and he looked at me.it was a beautiful diamond ring.*so im asking you will you marry me?*i smiled and pulled him up.i nodded my head.*whats that?

brea-yes.*i jumped on him and he spun me around.i pulled my head back and kissed him sweetly.he put me down and put the ring on my finger.i hugged him and people around us was clapping.i smiled and he pulled me closer.*i love you roc royal.

roc royal-i love you mrs. august.*i smiled and kissed him sweetly.he grabbed my hands and pulled me to the car.i sat in the passengers seat and he held my left hand and played with my ring.i smiled and kissed his hand.when we got to our summer house i walked out of the car and ran inside.i tried to run so that he wouldnt where i was at.*brea!*i heard him walk upstairs.i was in brians room.*brea!where are you?!*i stayed as quiet as i could.i was under brians bed.i heard the door open.i stayed as quiet as i could.i smiled when he walked out of the room.i rolled over and then i felt him grab my legs and i screamed.*i knew you was under here.*i laughed and he picked me up bridal style.he walked into our room and threw me on the bed.i laughed and sat up.i got up and stood infront of him.*

brea-may i?*he nodded his head and looked at me.i smiled and took his tie off.i started unbuttoning his shirt and i felt his hands on my back.when i was done unbuttoning his shirt i felt him unzip my dress.he moved closer to me and kissed me sweetly.he moved his hands to mine and took my ring off.he sat it on the dresser and then he grabbed me by my thighs and picked me up.i kissed him gently with my hands on his shoulders.he moved to the edge of the bed and laid me softly on it.i smiled at him and he slid my dress off of me.he took his shirt off and his pants then hovered over me as i crawled to the pillows.he kissed me sweetly and moved his hands up my thighs.i grabbed his hand and pushed him on his back.i kissed him sweetly and intertwined our fingers.i felt him smile while i was kissing him.i moved my hands down in his boxers.he bit his lip and i kissed him.i felt him grip my thighs and moan.he flipped us over.*