getting info

r rated at the end

mona pov

mona-*i looked at the tv when i woke up this morning.i saw music videos on so i wanted to watch.vava voom by nicki minaj was playing.she looked really pretty when she was in the all black.see why cant i have a body like hers.she had curves in all the right places.i feel all flat and weird looking.i turned the channel to spongebon and sat on the floor watching it.what can i do to look like her?*

brea pov

brea-*i grabbed my laptop and looked up the info danielle gave me.i need to figure out how to get to her house on my own so i can get there without help.when i was about to pull up the directions roc started moving in bed and the alarm went off.he turned the alarm off and rolled over to face me.he opened his eyes and shook his head.*morning.

roc royal-why are you up already?

brea-something was bothering me so i grabbed my computer to see what was going on.

roc royal-did you find your answer? 

brea-almost.you should go get ready.*he nodded his head and kissed my cheek.he went to the bathroom and i looked at the directions.i printed them and went downstairs to make me some coffee.roc walked downstairs about 30 minutes later.he walked over to me and stared at me.*what?

roc royal-date night tonight.you exciited?

brea-i might be home in time.

roc royal-no no no.you said we have to be on time for date night every night.

brea-fine.ill be here.i love you.

roc royal-i love you too.dont be late.*he smiled and kissed my cheek.*

brea-i wont.*i winked and he walked out of the door.i drunk my coffee and walked uostairs to get ready.i showered and put on white shorts,black button up shirt that i didnt button,a white tank top and black wedges.i curled my hair and walked to my car.i drove to the old building and i sat in the car for a minute when i got there.i took a deep breath and walked up the porch steps.please let her answer my questions.a woman that was around my age answered the door.*hi is anetta here?*she nodded her head.*

******-are you brea?*i nodded my head.she smiled.*i havent seen you since you were in diapers.

brea-who are you?

****-im your older sister.

brea-so you know what happened to me?*she nodded her head and i smiled.tears almost came to my eyes.she let me in and we sat down on the old rusty couch.*whats your name?

******-bianca.

brea-do you know why she gave me up?

bianca-no.she never told me that.she said it was for your own good.she wanted you away from us for a reason she wont tell. *my face fell.*

brea-where is she?

bianca-on a date.

brea-o wow.*i stayed with her and we talked for a while then i looked at the time and it was 3.*i have to go.

bianca-why?

brea-my boyfriend wants to have date night.

bianca-oh your not married?*i shook my head.*wow..the way you talk about him it would seem like you are.

brea-i know,well its been fun but i have to go.*i walked outside to my car and i felt eyes on me.i looked further than my car and i saw the guy that walked over to danielle and me.i shook my head and got in my car.i drove to my house and when i got there i walked through the door.when i closed it i took my wedges off and ran up to my room.i took my clothes off and looked at the time.it was 4 so i decided to take a shower and shave.when i was done i lotioned up and put on some nice underwear.then i put on a dark blue dress that came at my knees and it was strapless.with some black heels.i curled my hair and put on some lip gloss and eyeshadow.when i was done getting ready i got a call from roc.*hello.

roc royal-come on outside.*i smiled and walked downstairs.i grabbed my keys and walked out the door.i saw him leaning against the car in a button up and pants.he looked really sexy in the simple outfit.i walked over to him and he hugged me.*you look beautiful.

brea-thank you.*i pecked his lips and he opened the door for me.he drove us to a restaraunt that i loved.he took me to morimoto.he got out of the car and opened the door for me.i smiled and he grabbed my hand.we walked in and were seated iimmediately.now its the middle of dinner and a question has been bugging me from what bianca said.*

roc royal-whats wrong?i know that look on your face.

brea-why arent we married?*he shrugged his shoulders.i leaned back into my chair.*whats up with the shrug?

 roc royal-can we not talk about this tonight?

brea-answer my question and i wont bring it up.

roc royal-its never crossed my mind.*i nodded my head.then i got up and walked to the bathroom.i pulled out my phone and looked at the time.it was 9:30.i looked at myself in the mirror and took a deep breath.i heard the door open and when i looked to see who it was i saw roc.no one was in here so he was good for right now.*

brea-what are you doing in here?

roc royal-look i love you and i will want to marry you just not now.i just dont want you to shutme out becaus ei hated it when you did that to me.

brea-i know.i also know you do things for a reason but im not pissed i just have a lot on my mind.

roc royal-you want to talk?*i shook my head.he grabbed my chin gently and rubbed his thumb on my chin.*i love you.you know you can tell me anything right?*i nodded my head.*whats wrong?

brea-i want to find my mother.

roc royal-i dont think you should.

brea-i do.i need to know why she gave me up.

roc royal-brea you have your own kids.dont worry about her.

brea-roc what do you know?

roc royal-that you dont need her.*someone walked in the bathroom so he grabbed my hand and we walked out of the bathroom to our table.*can we talk about this tomorrow?tonight is about being happy.

brea-fine.*i sat back and they brought our food out.i was starving so i dug in.after dinner he took me on a walk through the park.we talked about everything else that came to our heads.*

roc royal-brea you look beautiful tonight.

brea-thank you.you look sexy.*he smiled and kissed my head.*

roc royal-lets go.*he wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked to his car.he drove to our summer house.i got out of the car and walked up the porch steps without him.when i got to the door he picked me up bridal style and opened the door for me.i smiled a little and he looked in my eyes.he leaned down and kissed me lightly.i pulled away.*

brea-put me down.*he did as i told him and i walked upstairs to our room.i turned around when i got to our room and i didnt see him.i know hes not that stupid.i sat on the bed and waited for him.he walked through the door with no shoes on.he walked over to me and kissed me gently.i pulled away and started unbuttoning his shirt.he stared at me while i was doing that.he smiled when i was done and laid me down on the bed slowly.he bit his lip and kissed me.i moved back to the pillows of the bed and he kissed my chest.i bit my lip and he started pulling my dress down to my ankles.he moved on top of me and i pulled his shirt off.he kissed my neck and i pulled him closer.he pulled my underwear and bra off and i took his boxers off.he grabbed my legs and started pushing in me.i moaned as loud as i could.he pulled my legs into his hips more and thrust harder in me.i screamed at this point.when i felt like i was going to cum he flipped us over.he held my hips and i slowly grinded on him.he moaneed and gripped my hips a little tighter.*

roc royal-faster bre.*i gripped the sheets and moved faster.he likes it when im on top and i love it when hes on top so this is how we get what we want.i started moving as fast as i could and he groaned really loud and pulled me harder on him.i moaned loud when he did that.i kept moving until we both came.when we did i got off of him and laid on his chest.he kissed my head and pulled me close to him by my waist.*i love you.

brea-i love you too.*he pecked my lips.i moved a little closer to him and i fell asleep.*

this is mona>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>