-=+35+=-

I gripped Harry's hand tightly as we approached the large house of his mum and step dad.

Let's face it, I was a shaking mess. I'm clumsy, I make mistakes all the time.

What if I trip and fall on his mum?

What if I make a fool out of myself at dinner?

I only now understood why Harry wanted me to meet his parents. Did he want to date me? Was this really happening?

Harry's mum waved from the front door. "Harry!" She called, a wide smile stretched across her face.

I watched as a smile etched its way onto Harry's face. He waved back, before checking if I was okay.

I nodded in response, but said nothing.

I didn't want to make a fool out of myself.

I wondered if he had told his parents that I was coming.

He squeezed my hand softly as we reached the front door. I understood that it was a gentle, reassuring kind of hand squeeze, but somehow I couldn't shake the thought out of my mind that I would mess up.

Harry introduced me to his mum, and wow... Let me tell you, pictures do NOT do her justice. Anne looked like a model, or maybe one of those fashion designers. She didn't look like the mum of a Twenty year old pop icon.

She looked twenty.

-=+=-AN-=+=-
Hey guys! A little bit of a longer update for you all! :)

Please read my collaboration story with @foreverlarryx 💕 it's called "Sleepless Beauty" from the account @AppleLarryx

-ApplePaws 🐾
-=+=-=+=-=+=-