-=+40+=-

Since the last time Harry was over, I've been happier. I've been more energetic.

Maybe it's because Harry invited me to his concert, Maybe it's because he offered me another date.

I was ecstatic.

I'd waited so long to be able to see them in concert and now I finally had the chance to.

I only wished that both the date and the concert went without any issues.

I didn't want to worry anymore.

That was the point of this surgery, wasn't it? So I didn't have to worry?

I sighed softly, throwing my clothes about the room.

"What If Harry doesn't like what I wear?" I groan to my younger sister Charlotte.

"Calm down Lou, I'm sure he'll love your outfit no matter what. He's hooked on you big time."

I nodded in understanding, finally deciding on a nice pair of black jeans, my vans, a jean jacket, and a white t-shirt. I fixed my hair, making sure the fringe hung slightly in my eyes.

"Let's do this. Date number two underway. Operation get Harry Styles to be my boyfriend."

The corners of my mouth lifted into a smile at the end.

"Doesn't that sound nice? Louis and Harry Styles?" I ask my sister, turning to see her response as well as hear it.

This was going to be a good night.

-=+=-AN-=+=-
Chapter dedication to @Celina_Larimer
Ily girl thanks for putting up with my bullshit 💕

-ApplePaws 🐾
-=+=-=+=-=+=-