-=+3+=-

Tears came to my eyes as I saw the celebrity. This was real. It was happening. I would meet my idol.

I hesitantly got out of the car, taking quick but cautious steps towards the tall, curly haired idiot that I had always loved. "H-Harry..." I said softly, biting my lip.

Harry turned, looking towards me. "Hi.. Could you just give me one second?" No boy fans had ever approached him, I could tell. He wasn't used to it. Sure, he'd seen millions of girls and paparazzi, but I knew that he'd never encountered a teenage fan, certainly not in south London.

I stood quietly, holding the picture close. I had planned to have Harry sign the picture my friend had taken at the Xfactor. I waited patiently, however, not wanting to tear the celebrity from whatever important thing he was doing.

Harry finally turned to face me. "Hey, what's your name?" He smiled, noticing the picture that I had clutched to my chest.

"L-Louis... I'm Louis." I replied timidly, a tear slipping from my eye.

Harry noticed a woman come up behind me. I don't think he realised that it was my mum, or else he wouldn't have asked her for privacy.

"No, no.. It's okay, it's just my mum.. She's nervous that I'll pass out or something, I don't know."

"Do you want a picture before I sign that for you?" Harry smiled.

"Yeah.. Uhm.. But I don't have an iPhone or anything.. I don't even have a camera on my iPod.." I bit my lip, looking up to him.

"That's okay." He smiled softly. "Do you have twitter on your iPod?"

"Yeah?"

"Well then, I can take one on my phone and direct message it to you?"

"Wait... But to dm me you would have to follow me.."

"Exactly."

It was at that word that I felt my heart start to pound. I nodded quickly, smiling up at him.

I watched as he pulled out the IPhone, and raised it up so he could get the picture of both of us. I smiled, gripping around his waist with all the strength I had left.

I felt my breathing speed up, and I heard the beep of the patch on my chest and panicked, making sure that we pulled away as he took the picture.

"Did you hear that beep? Hmm, wonder what could make that.."

"H-Harry..."

"It sounded quite near, didn't it?"

"Harry it was my patch." I mumble, showing him the small red and white thing above my heart.

"What is that? What does it do?"

"It keeps me from getting fluid in my lungs... And keeps my heart from beating too fast."

"That's so cool! So wait, you have a medical illness then?"

"Yeah... And I-I wanted to meet you before I died.."

Harry frowned. I could see the heartbreak on his face.

"Why would you die from that?"

"Because we don't have enough money to support my surgery. If I got the surgery I would have a normal life."

"Well, I'll pay for it." Harry smiled at me.

That's the moment I passed out.