-=+19+=-

I sighed, taking my iPod out of my mum's hand. "Do they have free wifi here?"

"Yeah.. It's the one that says CommunityHealth."

I connected to the wifi, clicking on the Twitter app as it connected. I went through my notifs, seeing that no one tweeted me. I sighed. Typical. I went to the trending page and saw the hashtag 'HarrymeetLouis' I quickly clicked on it, scrolling through. I saw a picture that I presumed Stan had taken. It was of me laying while I was asleep. The caption on the photo was 'hi, my name is Louis. I was born with a defective heart and I've struggled all my life. For the longest time humanly possible, I've loved this band called One Direction. Recently, I got stressed enough to cause a heart attack. I had to get surgery as an attempt to fix my heart and expand the time I will live. The thing I want most is to meet my idol, Harry Styles. He and the other three boys in the band helped me with so much and yes, I'd rather meet all of them, but I'd love most to meet Harry. Please help if you can, rt and share, and if you can, please donate to the trust fund to pay for my surgery.'

Tears returned to my eyes. They wanted Harry to meet me. They cared. I hesitantly sent out a tweet saying: "@Harry_Styles #HarrymeetLouis I'm still in the hospital if you want to come."

That was the time I gained 8K+ followers and millions of mentions.

Well, my secret was out. I, Louis Tomlinson, was twitter famous.

I didn't want fame, I didn't want fortune. All I wanted was to meet Harry Styles.