-=+23+=-

There was a strange black range rover in the driveway. I glanced at it, but only for a second. I figured it was probably just someone from Dan's family that was visiting.

I climbed out of the car, sighing as my feet landed on the concrete. It'd been a long week at the hospital and all I wanted to do was sleep in my own bed. Was that too much to ask for?

My mum opened the front door, holding her hands over my eyes. "Mummy what are you-"

I was cut off by a low, raspy voice and the sound of footsteps. "Hello lovely.. It's a pleasure to meet you."

The hands were removed from my eyes and the first thing I saw was the sparkling green of Harry Styles' eyes. He was a work of art. His curly hair bounced when he laughed as I fumbled for words.

"Come here.. Give me a hug."

I smiled softly, taking blind steps towards him until I fell into his arms.

"I've wanted to hug you for so long.. You're my role model."

"If anything, you should be mine. You're so strong Louis. You're so strong and brave. I admire the fact that you never gave up, no matter how tough it got."

I snuck a glance up at him and saw that his eyes were glazed over.

"Louis?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm so happy that you made it out alive to see me here today. I know that it's been your dream since the band started, so I asked your mum if it was okay if we threw you a party and you just got to hang out with us. Do you think you would like to attend?"

"W-well.." I stuttered, mentally cursing myself for it. "I've never actually been to a party." I felt my cheeks tint bright pink and quickly hid my face with the ends of my sweater.

"No, love.. Don't be embarrassed, it's okay, yeah? We can all just hang out? We don't have to throw a party... It can be just you, me, and the guys."

"Yeah.. Uhm. I'd like that."

-=+=-AN-=+=-
Hey hey sorry for the shit chapter (and that it's late) but I had no school yesterday so I basically slept all day. But please vote & comment (and if you want to follow me it's whatevs ifb)

-ApplePaws 🐾
-=+=-=+=-=+=-