"I miss fucking you.. I want to feel your shit wrapped tight around my dick. right now.." he spoke lowly into the phone and I could feel myself getting turned on. But as soon as I thought of the events that just took place, guilt filled me up.

"I miss you too" was all I could say. What was I suppose to say? I missed him fucking me too? I just got dicked down..

"That's all? You don't miss me eating you up?" when he said that I could feel my stomach turn and I had to get off the phone now.

"Chris, I gotta go"

"W-" I hung up before he could get his words out and fell back into the bed, I finally let the tears fall freely and kicked the phone off the bed when I saw him calling back.

| Drew |

I walked out the back doors leading to the school parking lot with her right behind me, her hand still in mine. She didn't look angry anymore, she was just quiet and in a daze. When we got to my 2012 Camaro I unlocked the doors and got in, throwing my bag in the back while she walked around to the passenger side. Once she was in and strapped her seatbelt around her I easily pulled out of my spot and out the gates of the lot.

"where we going?" she asked while looking out the window at the school fading away in the background. I honestly aint know where we was going, I just wanted to get her out of the school. Going to classes right now was not the business.

"You hungry?" I questioned while pulling up to a red light, looking over at her I licked my lips at how she chewed on the inside of her mouth as she contemplated.

"You just ate" she said laughing while shaking her head at me. I smiled before turning back front, just as the light changed to green. So what?

|**|

Since she just moved here she don't really know anywhere to eat, so I took the liberty of take her to Leah's . It was still lunch time and the place wasn't that packed, it's usually filled with rich white people later on in the nighttime.

"You still aint tell me how you could just walk in past the security guard like you own this bitch" she spoke lowly while biting into her now meatless chicken, she was just chewing on the bone and I tried my hardest not to laugh at her.

"I mean..." I stopped right there and watched as she looked around the restaurant before squinting her eyes at me. She looked so cute.

"Nah, you lying" she said licking her fingertips, trying to get off all the excess barbecue sauce, but she still had some on her face. I picked up my napkin and leaned into the table, waiting for her confirmation before wiping off the barbecue sauce that was stained on the corner of her lips. When I leaned back into my seat I could tell she was blushing by how hard she was fighting to kill her smile.

"I'm s-"

"Drew?" I looked to my left and when I saw who was standing there I nearly started shittin' bricks.

"Oh! .. Hey ma.. you looking good today, you d-" I tried to sweet talk her but she gave me that look that read 'stop talking'.

"Why aren't you in school? What did you do? And who's this?" her tone changed from nagging to cheerful when she looked at Alana who was looking back and forth between me and my mom.

"I'm Alana, wait, you're his mom?" she tilted her head to the side and looked at my mom like she was an alien or something.

"Yes, yes I am" my mom smiled at her while Alana just shook her head in disbelief. No nasty shit, but my mom still got it.

"You look so young, it's crazy"

My mom laughed and I raised my eyebrows at her, I knew she was feeling herself right now.