She went and took here clothes and went to freshen up. After an hour of long refreshing hot shower she came out all fresh, she moved towards kitchen to warm water for herself, she looked around to what she can make for breakfast, but she couldn't understand. She thought to wait and think. She took the water glass and went into living room only to hear a door knock.

She was skeptical but decided to open the door to see a woman standing,

Teja: ji aap?

Woman: mera naam kamal hain, aur mein yaha ka house helper hoon,

Teja then remembered Karan's parents saying about her,

Teja: array tho aap ho kamal didi, mumma and dad ne bataya tha. Mein tejasswi hoon,

KDi: array array mujhe patah hain, madam ji ne bataya mujhe aapke bare mein.

Teja: wow aap toh fast ho, pehle aap andar aao.

KDi: haha, aap badi cute ho madam,

Teja: array mein bohot choti hoon madam mat bulao.

KDi: haha theek hain, mein aapko kya bulao yeh mein sochungi. Par aapko breakfast mein kya Khana Hain mujhe Batao.

Teja: kuch bhi banao kamal didi, chalo mein aapki help Kardu.

KDi: nahin nahin ji, pehle karan baba ko uthaao, madam ke order hain yeh, tab tak mein banaungi.

Teja: theek hain done.

She kept her glass in sink and went towards Karan's room to wake him up, when she entered she saw a cute sight. There Karan laid asleep completely cuddled inside the duvet with only his face visible.

Teja wondered even now, how did even people say that he was a bad boy.

She slowly went and sat beside him on the bed and started caressing his hairs.

Teja: Karan get up na, dekho kamal didi came, aur mumma ne order bhi Diya hain tujhe utaane ko. Come on wake up.

He wasn't budging at all, she was loosing patience now,

Teja: last time I am calling you, wake up this instant or see I will drop whole bucket of water on you.

He still didn't budge, now teja felt enough is enough, when she was about to get up to bring water, suddenly she felt Karan pulling her down and keeping his head on her lap. She was ok even after this, but his next action made her heart skip a beat, he snuggled closer into her waist, she was feeling butterflies all over her body.

Karan: kya yaar tapaswini, let me sleep na.

He looked so cute, that ignoring all the arising feelings, she kept caressing his hairs and said,

Teja: acha baba, get up now. Idk why but kamal didi said that it is mumma's order to wake you up. So come on have breakfast and sleep after I leave, you anyways have shoot in the afternoon na.

Karan: umm umm, I am sleepy.

Teja: now come on wake up, its already 8.

Hearing 8 he woke up with a jolt, teju felt the miss of his warm body, but chucked her thoughts.

Karan: shit why didn't you wake up earlier.

Teja: oh shut up. I woke you up twice before this.

Karan: kuch bhi, i have a meeting at 10:30. And I will have to be there by 10.

Teja: its not too late, come on freshen up soon, I will go see breakfast and set my bag ok.