"God Josiah. What are you doing to her?" I walked over.

"Please save me OWWW DADDY." Leah pleaded.

"Alright move over Josiah." I sat down with Leah between my legs.

"First you comb out her hair to get the naps out." I combed it out. "Then moisturize it." I poured some in my hand then applied it to her hair. "Next you add a little gel to her edges. " I did making sure to pull out her edges. "Then brush her hair into a ponytail SOFTLY." I brushed her hair and put it a ponytail. "All done."

"Thanks." He smiled then kissed my cheek.

"No problem big poppa." I said making him chuckle.

"Thank you mama." Leah hugged me.

I looked at Josiah and he looked surprised his self. He started smiling and I knew it was ok so I hugged her back.

"You're welcome babygirl." I smiled.

I'm not scared. Why I lie. I am just a little though. But I'm ready for it. I know this gon be a challenge but as long as im happy I can do it.

~ Couple hours later ~

I looked in the mirror wearing my red 'fuck tommy' hoodie crop top with my acid washed shorts with my Jordan Toros 4s with my hair looking poofy and little make up and lip gloss. I looked cute. I took a couple pics for the gram and grabbed my purse.

"Mama. Where you going?" Leah asked looking up to me.

"Work babygirl." I smiled.

"I wanna come." She pouted.

I wanted to say no so bad but her face was so cute and I couldn't resist it. I just gave in.

"Ok go put on your shoes. Hurry up mama running a little late." I said walking down the stairs.

I waited at the door for Leah. She came down with her teddy bear that she brings everywhere & her shoes on.

We walked out the door making sure I locked it and got in the car. I shot Josiah I quick text so he wont be worried about us. Then I pulled off to work.

When I walked in I was greeted as usual. I walked to my station and sat my purse down. I heard a little huffing and puffing and saw Leah trying to get in the chair. I picked her up and gave her my ipad so she can be occupied.

"And who is this little cutie?" Kelly asked looking at Leah.

"This is Leah. Josiah daughter." She gave me that look and I mouthed I will tell you later.

"So what you got planned for today?" She asked sitting at her station next to mine.

"Nothing really. Seeing who gon want they weave done today. " I chuckled messing with my hair in the mirror.

"Girl don't start." She put her hand over her chest.

"Mama can I get my hair done?" Leah asked.

Kelly looked surprised and I gave her that look again and she nodded.

"Maybe later babygirl." I kissed her forehead. She actually feels like my own.

~ 3 hours later ~

"No she didn't." I laughed as Kelly was telling me a story while we was doing box braids on a gurl hair.

"Yes. You know I had to put her in check." She said.

"Daddyyyyy." I looked up to see Leah running to Josiah.

"Ooooo girl that must be yo baby daddy." Kelly asked looking up.

I laughed and walked over to him. He pulled me into a hug and gave me a peck on the lips. I smiled up at him. He moved his arms from around his back and show me these really beautiful roses and some Panda Express. I smiled and took both of them.

"Thanks big poppa." I pecked his lips.

"Anything for you and I mean it." He said as he picked up Leah.

"Come on." I grabbed his hand and walked us back to my station.

I saw Kelly grinning at me as she sat in her chair. I guess she finished the girl's hair.

"Josiah this is my friend Kelly. Kelly this is Josiah" I introduced them.

"Hello." Josiah said.

"Hey baby daddy." Kelly joked causing us to laugh.

I sat him in my chair while I put my flowers in a vase I had. I smiled at him doing this for me.

"So this is where you work." Josiah said while I was opening the food.

I scouped some of everything and put in in a container for Leah and gave her some juice. I sat her on the couch so she can eat.

"I'll let yall have yall moment. My shift over anyway. Text me later boo. Bye yall" Kelly said grabbing her stuff.

Josiah spun around in the chair and looked at me while I was eating the food he brung. I looked up and seen a smile on his face. I giggled. He's so......perfect. He pulled my hand bringing me to sit in his lap. I felt him starring at my lips. I leaned in and kissed his soft juicy lips. He kissed back and it had me on cloud 9. He licked my lip wanting entrance. I gladly opened and he added tongue. Oh my god yall just dont how. His hands move down to my ass while I had mines around his neck. Things was getting heating but he pulled away. I pouted and he chuckled.

Hope yall like this chapter. I was making sure to really finish this for yall and I did. I promised it was gon be longer too. But I hoped yall enjoyed. Next chapter coming soon. Thanks loves.