A Sekirei of Ocean

Start from the beginning

Akitsu turns her eyes to the left, as she has a feeling that there is something that is who to happen, something new, and her, something that she is familiar with

Akitsu turns her eyes to the left, as she has a feeling that there is something that is who to happen, something new, and her, something that she is familiar with. The familiar part of her feeling means that it is going to be an old problem that she and Ink had encounter back when they both have first met.

Ink kept on walking around, and as he kept on doing that, he than sensed something...wrong. Or better yet...he felt a strange feeling from with his very own body. But what kind of feeling...it is a feeling that Ink Sans had felt when it involves the Sekirei themselves. He is feeling a very strange pull coming from his chest. And when he feels that strange pull...it is going to lure him to where his next Sekirei to wing will be at. And needless to say, Ink Sans is not sure if he should take the initiative and wing his chosen Sekirei. But...this time...it is for a very different reason. Because...this Sekirei...that he is sensing...it is not for him. Instead...it is for. Someone else. But who?

As he looked around, he than saw someone come down, and spoke out his name.

"Hello, Ink. Do you mind if I join you on your walk?"

Ink and Akitsu looked at the direction of where the voice came from, and saw that it was none other than Dream Sans.

Needless to say, Ink Sans was surprised at seeing Dream this soon, especially since it is not often that this sort of thing could happen

Needless to say, Ink Sans was surprised at seeing Dream this soon, especially since it is not often that this sort of thing could happen. But since Dream Sans seems to be visiting him this early, it seems that he had taken a break from having to look after and try and make sure that his brother, Nightmare, does not do anything that is insane. Ink Sans was surprised at what he is seeing before his very eyes  and he smiled very widely at the sight of his dear friend, as he than spoke out.

"Dream! I see you are back so soon! Yeah, sure, you can come along with me to wherever I am going."

Dream Sans nodded with a smile, as he than began to walk with Ink Sans. But Akitsu, even though her face is emotionless, even she looked curious at what she is seeing before her eyes, as she than spoke out.

"Ahhh...master. Who...is that person...and...why does he look...like you?"

This caught Ink Sans' attention, as he than spoke out to Akitsu.