Sparring With His Spawns

Start from the beginning

Ink Sans looks at Stain, as he than spoke out to him.

"Hello, Stain. I didn't think that I would see you there. How are you doing?"

Stain smiled a little bit, as he than spoke out to him.

"I'm doing fine, father Ink. Nothing has ever been better."

Ink Sans smiled a little bit at Stain, as he than spoke out to him.

"That is good, I guess. So what are you doing here that got you to visit me?"

Stain looks at Ink Sans in the eye for a little bit, before he than spoke out to Ink Sans at what he is going to say.

"Well...I had heard of what you are going to do. In the next 2 days  you are gonna go into a pocket dimension, and start to fight against the other spawns. The spawns will also fight against you and the other parent. And, well...I figure that I would come to watch the fight happening. After all, it is more of a frriendly fight than an actual fight. Right?"

Ink Sans nodded, as he than spoke out to Stain.

"Yeah, it is more of a friendly fight. But if one of us decides to go to far, than we will hav two stop until the next time, and at the same time, be punished for trying to make an attempt in trying to go to far."

Stain nodded his head at Ink Sans, as he than spoke out.

"Okay. Understood. Well...I hope to see you at...whoever you are going to spar in."

Ink Sans nodded, as Stain than turned into a liquid, and flies out of the Doodle Sphere. Ink Sans sighed, as he than looks at the pieces of paper that is around the pocket dime smoke that he is in, the pocket dimension that he had used as his base, before he spoke out to himself in a very concerned tone of voice.

"I just really hope that...Error does not go to far, and actually follows the rules of fighting, especially since the spawns of the both of us are going to be here as well."

Ink Sans gripped his Paintbrush, and began to do a few swings, as he than began to practice for a little bit, just in case some of his spawns actually began to show some signs of improvement. After all, he needs to improve on what he is able to do, in order to make the sparring against his spawns and the spawns against the parents a little bit more entertaining. After all, how would it be entertaining if the spawns and the parents suddenly lose the fight a little to soon? Ink Sans closes his eyes and smiles, as he prepares and readies himself for the sparring that will happen in the next 2 days. And what would be the most important and the most happy thing that he will witness while he is inside of the sparring, is that his own children have been able to improve and grow far more stronger than he did before. He just hopes hat they would make him proud the moment that he sees them inside of the sparring

2 days later...unknown dimension...

Ink Sans has been sparring for 2 whole days straight. Of course, he went back to his house, and made sure that the Sekirei knew that he is alright. But he trained for 2 whole days, as he tried to improve on what I can do. And now...now that he had finished practicing his powers...he is now ready to face off against his spawns. But first off...the other parents need to arrive. And arrive they did.

Dream Sans had came through a portal that he had made, along with Underswap Sans, as he than smiled at Ink Sans.

"Ink!! It is nice to see you found join us!!"