"If you would please follow us to the prison. We can deal with this matter properly there," I swear her eyes crinkle up in a smile. 

"I'd be delighted," her voice was sweeter now. Not knowing how to react I nod and then turn to Tommy. 

"Do you have a radio?" I ask him, it takes a moment for him to process my words but then he nods profusely and takes a radio off his belt. 

"Dream, Techno, meet me at the prison immediately, Eret we need you for crowd control," I say into the radio hoping that I can be heard clearly. 

"We'll deal with crowds, you start walking," George says motioning to Sapnap who was already working on it. I thank him and turn to the girl again. I feel so small next to her. 

I walk past her horse and run a hand down his silky neck. His mane was braided tightly as was his tail. I lean into his aura trying to get a feel for the animal and his partner. A wave of calm rushed to mind, but also a sense of formidable power. He watches me carefully but is ultimately completely relaxed and waiting for his next command by his master. 

He was a good horse, well trained for any situation. Bombproof was the best way to describe him. I turn to the girl who was watching me examine her horse intently. 

"Would you walk with me?" I ask, she shrugs indifferently. 

"Sure."

I offer her my hand and help her down from her steed. Tubbo takes Schlatt's chains whilst Ranboo takes the girl's horse. Tommy keeps guard behind Schlatt eyeing anybody who gets too close. As we walk I feel the air grow awkward and decide to attempt some conversation. 

"It's not often that someone like you appears around here with a gift so rare," I state. The girl chuckles. 

"Was it dramatic?" she asks and I feel my lips tug upwards in a smile. 

"It was."

"Then my plan is partially complete," she stretched her arms out in front of her, cracking her interlocked fingers with a melodramatic sigh. At least she had a sense of humour. 

"Do you work as a mercenary?" I ask trying to get a handle on this girl's talents. She walks like a mercenary. Tall, despite her slight stature and with her palms brushing close to her belt of tools, potions and knives. 

"Of a sort," she shrugs. I can't help but be intrigued as she continues. 

"I saw what the Dark Army was doing, and I thought it would be fun to take matters into my own hands seeing as nobody has gotten anywhere," I'm beyond amazed at this point. She snuck past what could have been thousands of soldiers, outposts and weapons... for fun?! I try to keep a calm exterior. 

"We are spread thin, but morale will skyrocket once our troops hear of Schlatt's capture," I say. The girl hums in thought. 

"Are you the goddess ruling the war?" 

I laugh. It was comforting to her more innocent words fall from her mouth. She reminded me of Tommy when we first met in that sense.

"Is that what they're calling me?" I chuckle. 

"Yeah... it's pretty cringe," she chuckles with me.  

Our conversation stays light as we walk slowly to the prison. The whole way people would look and shout but at least we were past the thick crowds. I was surprised by how easygoing the girl was. For a mercenary, she was relaxed and humble unlike so many I had come across during the war. 

Although the mood was light and the young girl was clever, Schlatt's calm silent presence behind us was enough to keep the voices talking. 

****