31. MEMBER RABBIT AT YOUR SERVICE!

Start from the beginning

It did felt uncomfortable in my eye since I'm not used to putting anything in my left eye but it shouldn't feel like that for the whole night. I actually feel a bit better that I didn't need to cover my blue eye all the time 'cause I know it could've messed up my vision or worse.

Right now I'm in love with what Blake made for me. I told her I wanted with lace again but in white and not black this time. I even told her I want white feathers on my ears and on the mini dress but not to make it look ugly at all. I wanted it to give an idea to the people here to think I'm a swan or dove. Blake then gave matching laced white fingerless gloves up to my elbows and also also made me put on a platinum blonde wig nearly white that goes down to my spine I didn't want to wear it, but of course I had to.

And honestly since I have so much hair, it didn't look weird at all which I'm glad about. I curled it a bit and braided a few strands so I can add some feathers with it hoping I'm not wearing too much feathers.

Narcissa of course chose something all black with black glitter to show off a bit of her goth side and dyed her hair a darker shade of brown before changing it to black but not jet black to make others think there's a shade of blue in her hair. She hates blue.

Except for Niall's eyes blue as the ocean.

Zoe wanted to go with a Marie Antoinette kind of vibe with what dress she picked out herself with Blake's help. Her idea aside from the rest of us was the most expensive. Then for Polly she didn't want to do too much and stick to her style so Blake found a dress for her that was also pricey and she gave her a pair of boots from Marc Jacobs which made her the tallest. The last part Blake had to figure out what to do with Polly was to either style her hair with gems glued on her fresh set of braids or give her a sparkly headpiece like droplets so she sticked with that, almost both.

"We just need to use an accent, so maybe no one will recognize any of us. Maxine, you'll do English or Australian? You're good at it since school theater, right?" Narcissa smiled as we walked down the large steps in front of everyone who's now staring at both of us.

Not really-

"I was never in theater." I murmur.

We had Zoe and Polly go the other way if any of the boys will recognize us if the four of us go down there at the same time. As I stare ahead if me, I felt so many eyes on me and Narcissa while the both of us were carefully stepping downstairs without twisting an ankle or anything due to the burning eyes of people on me and her. The stairs were wide and steep too.

"Wanna split up now?" She asked me as we hit the bottom of the last step of the wide staircase. "Yeah..." I nodded, "I'll go look for Mr. Anderson and I'll be ba-"

Narcissa suddenly rests her hands on my shoulders and then starts shaking me. "W-What!?" I widen my eyes and she turned my head and pointed at someone.

I don't even know who she's pointing to-

"Someone's checking you out! Go talk to him!" Narcissa quickly whispered and I was fluttering my eyes as I blink about six times in three seconds. "Okay, okay– fine." I murmur at her again as I fix my hair and made sure my gloves isn't rolling down or anything. "Maybe make new friends and see if that guy is one of the boys?" She then softly pushed me so I can hurry up and walk over to the guy. "Sure." I nearly whisper, now stepping towards where the guy is standing.

At the same time, I think he noticed I was approaching him when he turned around getting a drink in front of him like he wasn't looking at me just seconds ago.

I could laugh right now.

I chuckled to myself for a quick second and I stood about four feet away from him at the table of drinks of wine and champagne glasses stacked up in a pyramid. "You have pretty wings." I blurted out looking at his black butterfly mask, large red monarch butterfly wings with a black suit and black hair with those familiar curls. His nails were painted black and red and has multiple silver rings on his fingers I've never seen before this time.