brea-i saw her send you a naked picture of herself.*he closed his eyes.i felt the tears come to my eyes.*exactly.*i was about to walk away from him but he grabbed me by my waist.i pushed his arms away from me and i slapped him.*dont touch me.*i walked awya from him and i saw paula at her desk.she got scared and started walking away from me.*come on paula lets handle this like women.

paula-look im sorryy but he sexy.i understand why hes yours.

brea-did he tell you about me?

paula-no he didnt.

roc royal-baby shes lying.i told her when we were talking one day that i had a girlfriend.

brea-roc im not talking to you right now.

paula-brea look you want to settle this like women.*she walked over to me.*i think your boyfriend is sexy so with that being said you can walk away now before shit gets real ok?*i stared in her eyes.my sister.my poor older sister.she smirked and i punched her dead in her face.roc grabbed me and pulled me away from her.*

brea-BET I WIPED THAT SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE.ROC PUT ME DOWN.*he let me go and i walked out of the building with him chasing me.he kept yelling my name.*brea brea brea brea brea just STOP!what the fuck is wrong with you?we have 2 kids.a house.all the shit we built together was for what?nothing?

roc royal-baby i dont want her.come here.youre mines and im yours remember?i wouldnt do something so stupid.you know me.come here.*he grabbed me by my waist and held me.i stood there just feeling his embrace and i cried.he pulled me tighter and i wrapped my arms around his back.*i would never hurt you like that.i cant hurt you like that because id rather kill myself.i love you brea.

brea-i love you too.*i moved my head and he kissed me.he wouldnt let go of my waist.*roc let go.*he shook his head and held me by my waist.he pulled me tighter and rubbed my back.i bit my lip and pulled him as tight as i could.i looked up and saw paula.*come on paula.

paula-brea your my sister we shouldnt be fighting.

brea-your saying that because you dont want me to kick your ass.*she walked down the stairs and roc stayed inbetween us.*

paula-you cant beat me brea.*i pushed roc out of the way and pushed her.she tackled me and i need her in her stomach.then i head butted her and flipped us over.i punched her very fast and very hard.i felt people's hands grabbing me and pulling me off of her.paula is unconcious right now.i was put down and roc looked in my eyes.*

roc royal-brea stop.*i looked at him and pecked his lips.*

brea-ill see you later baby.*i got in my car and drove home.*

brian pov

brian-*i was walking down the hall with my arm around brittany.she smiled and i kissed her head.*can i come over tonight?

brittany-sure.my parents will be home.*i laughed.*

brian-good.*she nodded her head and i kissed her sweetly.i pulled her to me by her waist and then i heard someone yell my name.this voice sounded familiar.i turned my head and saw amy.SHIT!she walked over to me and kissed me.i pushed her away from me.*amy what the hell?*i rubbed my lips from the red lipstick she got.*

amy-brian you know you miss me.

brittany-no he doesnt.

amy-i dont even fucking know you so you should go before i fuck you up.

brittany-love to see you try.

brian-yall two are not going to fight.*amy grabbed brittany by her hair and pushed her out of the school.oh god.i helped her up and she ran after amy and jumped on her.she punched her so hard that i think she broke all of her teeth.she kept punching her and then she got up and kicked her in the face and stomach.i saw amy coughing blood so i grabbed brittany and we ran to her house.it was the end of the school day.*what the hell brit?

brittany-she shouldve never challeneged me.*she went into her room and i walked up after her.*

brian-i thought you said your parents were home.

brittany-they arent?huh.thats strange.*i walked over to her and kissed her neck.she smiled and moaned a little.i wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to the bed.i fell on it and still kissed her neck.she moaned a little louder and i rolled over so she was on the bottom.i hovered over her and she turned over so i can see her face.i leaned down and kissed her sweetly.she unbuttoned my  shirt and took it off.i lifted her thigh and put it around my waist.i looked at her face to see that she was fine.*

brian-you ok with this?*she nodded my head and i took the rest of her clothes off slowly.i hovered over her and kissed her slowly and stuck my tongue in her mouth.she wrapped her arms around my neck and i laid on her softly and slowly.she gasped when she felt my tip.*you ok?*she nodded her head and i pushed more in her.she bit her lip and gripped my shoulders.i kissed her sweetly and pushed all in her and she screamed in my mouth.*brittany.

brittany-im ok.*i kissed her and pulled out but pushed back instantly.she screamed.*

brian-please tell me your screaming means you like it.*she nodded her head and smiled.i smiled and kissed her.*

brittany-keep going.im fine dont mind me.ill tell you when to stop.*i put my forehead on hers and pulled out but pushed back and she threw her head back and moaned really out.i smiled and kissed her.i grabbed her leg and did the same thing.after doing that about 3 more times i started moving a little faster.she bit her lip as hard as she could.*

brian-dont bruise your lips.*i leaned down and kissed her while still pushing in her.she bit my lip really hard but i didnt mind.she pulled away from the kiss and grabbed the pillow behind her head.i pushed in and she bit the pillow.i pulled it away and kissed her sweetly.she wrapped her arms around my neck and  put her knees up.i moved my hands down her thighs and i pushed in her.she moaned and pulled away from the kiss.*you feel better?*she nodded her head.i moved at that pace for a minute to see if she was gonna scream loud.she didnt so i moved faster and she moaned louder.i kept going at that speed and i saw her roll her eyes.ok so far so good.i moved faster and she wrapped her legs around my waist.i felt deeper than before but i kept going.she started screaming again so i kissed her.while still moving at that speed and holding her hips.she wrapped her arms around my neck tight and she pulled away.*

brittany-im bout to cum.*i nodded my head and kissed her while moving faster.she screamed while i moved and kissed her.i almost got her so i moved faster than ever and i felt the bed moving too.i moved faster and then she came.i same a few minutes after her and then i stopped moving.i gripped the sheets and kissed her passionately.she loosened her arms and then she pulled away.i put my head on hers and kissed her.*damn b.*i pulled her legs around my waist.*

brian-you may say that more than 3 times tonight.*i kissed her and started again.*

mona pov

mona-*i had to go back to school today.when i got there i was mad because people aready was calling me ugly and all.fucking dickhead.some boys was messing with my hair so i punched all of them.the girls was calling me hoes.i rolled my eyes and sat next to trina and her boyfriend.*i hate sean.

trina-i know.*we looked up and i saw sean.i got up and i slapped him.*

mona-self centered bitch.

teacher-mona come with me.*i walked with her,i was suspended.my mom and i just sat in her room and watched movies.she wasnt mad at me and i was happy about that.i laid on her legs and watched the ring two.*

on the left is christian,in the middle is jacob and the right is xaviar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hope you liked.the next chapter is the last chapter.