Ch 30

𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲.
A few of them laughed. "Actually, she was fired." Connie started. "I guess she wasn't a very good employee." You conclude. The tension in the room evades.

"This is going to make my life so much easier!" Marco exclaimed. "Thank you y/n! Oh!" Marco winced. "I-i mean Ms. Y/n." He corrected himself.

You smile at him. "It is fine if you call me Y/n, any off you, I don't care." You assure him."I'm starving." Sasha cried.

It had been a few hours since you had been out of Kenny's office and mingled with his, (soon to be Levi's) employees.

  Annie, Jean, Sasha, Connie, and Marco were all college interns. For newly hired interns, they were doing a pretty good job.

You had been helping Marco organize his spreadsheets, and discussing with Jean about their recent purchases.

  "All you have you have to do now is email." You conclude Jean smiles. "You're so good at this, how did your father go bankrupt with you aro-"
Annie hit Jean with a stapler. "Ow!" He whines.
Marco comes to his aid.

"Why would you ask something like that?" Sasha questioned. Annie frowned at him. "You really are an idiot."

You sigh. "It's because he's an idiot."

They all turn to you. An expression of shock is painted on their faces. All except for Annie. "You were all thinking it."You say.

"I was but I didn't want to hurt your feelings," Annie admits. You smile at her.

"Can I ask you a question, then?" Sasha asked.

"Go for it." You tell her.

"How the fuck are you with Scary Shortman?" She asks.

It took you a moment to realize who "Scary Shortman" was.

If "Scary Shortman" knew he was called that, Sasha wouldn't be here right now.

"Easy, he's super hot." You reply, half-joking of course.

They all look at you in shock, you start to laugh. It takes them a minute to realize yours joking. Connie and Sasha follow, even Marco chuckles a little.

"Slacking off are we?" A voice stated. You turn to the voice only to see a tall lanky man. He had an undercut with fluffy-looking brown hair and was leaning, with his arms folded, on the wall. It reminded you of someone, but who?

"What would Mr. Levi think about-

"About what?" You interrupt. You felt like scaring him the same way you did to the interns when you first met.

It's only fair of course.

Upon realizing who you are. His eyes widened and he quickly stood from the wall. "I don't think my fiance would mind me talking to the interns, who might I add, are hard at work?" You state, giving him the same menacing stare.

"He also wouldn't mind me telling him about how some of his employees don't know how to mind their business, right?" You added.

It seemed this man shriveled in size upon seeing me. I can't be that scary.

"N-no Mrs. L/n." He stuttered. You can hear Sasha stifling her laughter behind you.

You smile at him. "I'm sorry I thought it would be funny to see you squirm."

He clears his throat and unruffles his shirt. "Of course, I knew that, Ms. L/n." He lies.

He walked off in the opposite direction. Once he's out of earshot Sasha and Connie burst out in laughter. "You scared the shit out of Oluo," Jean says, laughing.

All of you were having a good time until you sensed an unwanted presence.

𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚?
𝙒𝙘 599