Ch 11

𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.

" Oh yeah, Y/n will be moving in with you."

"What the hell did you just say, Kenny?" A very pissed of Levi exclaimed.

I should've seen this coming. You thought.

" I said, you and y/n will be living together, permanently." He said then smiled.  "People who're getting married usually live together, runt."

I was just starting to like Kenny. You thought.

You sigh. What can you do about this? Nothing. " When?" You raise the question.

"I'll have a moving truck come by in a couple of days." Kenny said.

Why was I going through with this? You thought. Why did any of it need to happen?

"That should be it. " Kenny said.

"Well let me walk you two-" Sakurai started.

"He's already gone." You say. You guessed nobody but you saw you leave.

Your thoughts were interrupted by a door opening the sounds of flashing and people asking questions behind you.

Oh shit, it can't be what I think.

"Excuse me Levi!"
"Levi."
"Mr. Levi."

"Mr. Ackerman sir, can you explain to us why your at the house of Sakurai L/n?"

"Mr Levi when is your birthday?"

" Levi is it true you have-

"Mr. Ackerman what are your relations with Sakurai L/n?"

The questions keep coming until the paparazzi noticed someone else near the door.

"I-is that?"

"Y/n L/n!"

"Miss L/n."

Damn there's a lot.

"Y/n is it true you spent a hundred thousand dollars on Gucci purses?"

"Y/n is it true-

"Y/n did you know your father was bankrupt?"

"Are you the cause of the bankruptcy?"

You were now standing next to Levi. He looked at your clenched fist and could tell you weren't at ease.

"Mrs L/n what're your relations with Mr. Ackerman?"

  Before you could answer your father pushed you aside and smiled for the cameras. 

"It's Sakurai!"

"Mr. L/n I have a few question."

Sakurai chuckled, "And all of them will be answered in time, if you would follow me over here." He gestured over to where the garden was.

Levi took this opportunity to head to his car.

" I apologize." You tell him before he could leave.

He stopped in his tracks.

"I didn't mean to offend you if I did-"

" Just shut up.'" He said, his back facing you. "I'm already pissed enough, so you can take your stupid apology and shove it up your ass." Levi turned the corner and headed to his car.

Well damn.

"Don't worry about the runt he's like this to everyone. But you're  kinda different." Kenny chuckles from beside you.

"What do you mean? You say. " I think he hates me like anyone else."

"All I know that if anyone else spoke to him like that, they probably wouldnt be here right now."
Kenny explained. "Especially when he's pissed like that."

"You talk to him like that all the time, though." You say.

"Yeah well I'm family I get a pass, sometimes." He admits.

You smile a bit before returning to your normal frown.

"Anyway it's fine, I'm used to people acting that way towards me."

"I see." Kenny said. " I'll be going now."

"I'll see you later Kenny." You said.

You watched Kenny leave and turned your attention to your father. He was still talking to the paparazzi.