"You are amazing." I shake my head, astonished at him, although I really wouldn't expect anything less from him. He's proven time and time again how much of a gentleman he is. "This is too much, you don't have to do this, Harry."

"Don't be silly." He frowns, bringing out a bottle of orange juice and a pitcher of water with lemons floating in it. "Do you want anything else? I have yogurt, muffins, any other drinks?" He offers.

"This is perfect, seriously." I laugh, entertained by his need to please. He smiles, and I help him bring over the food plates over to the table, where we sit after everything has been brought over. I grab a pancake, a few pieces of bacon, a small serving of eggs and a pile of fruit and put it on my plate. It was the perfect breakfast, and it seemed like a beautiful morning. The sun was high in the sky already, L.A. already active with people.

"How did you sleep?" Harry asks me as I chew, and I sip my orange juice before answering.

"It was great. You?"

"Really good. I was thinking after breakfast, we can stop by your place and grab some stuff, yeah? What time do you have to be at the office?" He asks, stabbing his metal fork into a strawberry.

"I usually get in at like 8:30." I respond. "But it's okay if we're a little late." I say, not wanting to rush, because I just wanted to spend as much time with him as possible. I admire his face as he chews, one side of his cheek slightly puffed out, his jaw sharp and flexed with every bite. His eyes were so vibrant this morning, making it hard for me to concentrate on anything else. I swallow a bite of the buttery pancake, watching his throat contract as he swallows as well, and even that seems so manly when it comes to him.

"Okay, we can leave whenever you're ready." He nods.

"The food was delicious," I compliment, finishing the last of what's on my plate. "Thank you again."

"It's my pleasure." He insists, leaning back in his chair. He's still dressed in the clothes he wore the night before, and he stretches his arms back. In doing so, his shirt rises with him, revealing the fern tattoos just peeking above his waistband. I clear my throat, sipping the last of my beverage, not wanting to stare. My mind drifts off to last night, the way we rolled around in the sheets, kissing with such heat and passion. I wondered if things were going to go a step further, and it probably would've if Mitch hadn't called, pulling us out of the sexual trance we were in. My stomach fluttered at the thought of it.

He stands from his chair, gathering his plate and I move to do the same, but he grabs my cleared plate before I have the chance to, winking at me before carrying them away. I practically die on the spot.

"Thank you for doing all of this." I say, unable to stop showing my gratitude.

"Don't worry about it." He says, setting everything in the sink for later. My eyes trail down to the large tattoo on his thigh, a tiger, that peeks through his shorts. His legs were long and skinny, carrying himself over to me and running his hands gently down my forearms. I could feel the hairs sticking up, the goosebumps covering my skin from just a simple touch. "You ready?" He asks, pressing a kiss to my lips. I nod, his presence making me nervous for whatever reason. "Let me get dressed, then we can go." He tugs on my hand, a sign that told me he wanted me to follow, and I make my way back up the stairs.

Once we reach his bedroom, he grabs the remote control to the shades, and presses a button, making them rise automatically. I glance out the window, unable to ignore the view, as he walks into the closet, picking out an outfit for himself. I keep myself occupied by watching as cars drove by in the distance, and Harry comes out a few seconds later. I turn just as he's slipping his left arm through the sleeve, the shirt barely on his body. My eyes widen, and I feel a breath hitch in my throat as he tugs the hem down, covering his torso that was littered with tattoos.